Chapter 11: Bad Boy

Jordan's POV:

I pull up at the hospital and open the back door to my Range Rover to see Emily has passed out from the blood loss or at least she's barely breathing. "Come on Emily, stay with me." I say to her as I pull her body out and rush into the hospital with her in my arms. "Somebody help!" I yell as I run inside.

"What happened to her?" A male doctor asks as a group of three nurses and doctors run over with a stretcher.

"Put her here." The female nurse orders tapping the stretcher. I do as I'm told and they wheel her away. The whole things feels unreal, like a dream.
By the time I'd understood the situation she was gone, they'd wheeled her away and I had no idea where she is now.

"Um excuse me, I just came in with that girl can you tell me where she is?" I ask the woman at the front desk.

"Oh yes. They've taken her down to surgery." She replies. "But she'll be staying in room 54." I nod and walk down some long halls for ten minutes until I finally find the room.

Emily's POV:

I wake up slowly, fading in and out of consciousness. "What's going on? Is she going to be okay!?" I hear Jordan yelling at a doctor.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. She has lost a lot of blood and is in critical condition and you'll have to be patient." The doctor replies.

"You better tell me something or I swear I'll-" Jordan begins to threaten the man as he shoves him against the wall, holding him by the roughs of his uniform.

"Jordan." I breathe out.

"Emily!" Jordan exclaims and rushes over to me. "How are you feeling? Are you alright?"

"I'm... fine." I breathe out slowly, trailing my fingers into his hand. I black out for a short while but wake up not long after.

"Emily Bradley? Is that your name?" A man asks which reminds me of the time I met Jordan.

"Yes." I reply. "Where's Jordan?" I ask him.

"Somewhere else." He replies, pulling a tube out of my arm which pumped blood into me.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I question him.

"You know my friend Marcus, he's been looking for you for quite a long time." The man replies as he picks me up.

"Please stop. I'm hurt." I beg.

"Trust me that's about to be the least of your worries." He says. I notice a needle in his pocket, I know Jordan had some, they knock you out, or at least that's what Jordan's did. I pull it out his pocket and stab it into his neck, making him instantly drop to the floor and me back on to the bed.

Jordan runs in pulling tape off of his wrists. "What happened to you?" I ask him.

"He jumped me, I was dosing off in the chair and he injected me with what you used on him and tied me up and put me in a storage closet." Jordan replies. "What about you? Are you okay?" He asks, stroking my hair.

"I can handle myself." I laugh weakly.

"We have to go, it's not safe for you hear, I can't protect you like I can at home or if we stay here an innocent person will get caught in the crossfire." Jordan explains.

"Okay. What happened though? Am I better?" I ask him.

"Yeah, they stitched you up good." He replies, trailing his fingers under the stitches on my stomach.

The doctor comes in which makes me jump a little. "You're awake." He states. 

"When can I go home?" I ask him. Jordan's right I'm a sitting duck here, I need to leave.

"Not for a few days." The doctor replies.

"Or now." Jordan says before stabbing a needle into him, he falls flat to floor.

"Do all you kidnappers carry them? He had one too." I laugh.

"I thought we established I wasn't a kidnapper." Jordan says and picks me up bridal style.

"You didn't have to do that to him." I say as we pass the unconscious doctor.

"What can I say? I'm a bad boy."