I drew in a breathless gasp as my arousal reached a new peak. That voice, those lips, that body I needed right then and there. "Ok then...fuck me."

He grabbed one of the condoms that now sat on the hood of his bright yellow car and lowered it onto his length.

A misplaced strand of hair was tucked behind my ear before he kissed me passionately. Without warning, he plunged his rigid member into my waiting heat.

"Oh my god, you're so tight." He whispered into the crook of my neck before sucking and nibbling at my collarbone.

I immediately felt overwhelmed by the fullness that penetrated the inside of me. "Hmm, go slow, I need to get used to you."

His pace slowed down when he brought his tongue out and flicked my nipple before bringing it all into the warmth of his mouth.

I slowly began to feel myself relax around him. He must have noticed, because with each moan that left my lips, he started pumping his hips a little harder and a little faster.

"Oh my god!" I shouted while flinging my head back as he began pounding me against the metal that by now, had warmed a little from the heat of my body.

The hood of his car wasn't strong enough to withstand the constant beating it was taking as our bodies slammed into it. The yellow colored metal started to dent in and back out with each thrust.

The sound of the metal buckling inward coupled with the loud moans echoing out of the brightly lit garage didn't leave any doubt as to what was going on in there.

"Shh, you'll wake the neighbors." Prince's breathless voice swam with sarcasm.

I could only respond with a loud moan as I could feel myself reaching a new level of pleasure. "Do you like it when I fuck you?"

"Yes!" I unforgivingly wailed, as I could feel myself getting closer to the end.

A few drops of sweat dripped from his forehead onto my bare chest giving me a chill as the cool nights breeze entered the garage. "Come for me Bambi..."

His pace hastened, making full contact with my  ever elusive g spot within. "Ah...oh yeah...mmm!"

"Yeah come on baby." He reached his hands under my shoulders, gripping tightly with his fingers to steady me as he brought me to orgasm.

"Oh fuck...here I come..." A rush of fluid leaked out of me and trickled down his hood, puddling along the concrete floor of the garage.

I brought my forehead up into the crook of his neck as I looked down to see him disappearing into me with great thrusts.

"Ah...shit baby, I'm about to explode." He let out a loud Ah as he released into the tightly wrapped condom. I could feel him collapse onto me in exhaustion as I wiped his damp forehead with my palm.

He pulled himself out of me slowly while exhaling a shaken breath. I watched silently as he threw the used rubber into the green waste only trash can that sat right outside the opened garage door. "Come here." He brought his body back into mine, only to grip my ass and pick me up once more.

We both looked back at the car that didn't deserve the beating it received. Luckily, there was no lasting indentation from our bodies on the hood. But only traces of sweat and other fluids of passion.

"Sorry, I came on your hood." I grinned, looking back into his eyes that were inches from mine. "It's ok, you just gotta wash my car now." The both of us shared a quick kiss before walking back towards the house.

We walked into the warm house and released me from his tight grip, before following me back upstairs. Prince flipped up the covers on my bed, "Here, get some rest." I didn't argue with him, slipping my body under the covers.

I watched as he redressed himself, "I gotta go home now."

"Ok." I was well aware of the unspoken agreement we had.

"Thanks for an amazing night."

"Oh you're welcome. Thank you." I said, before he gave me a kiss and started walking out of my bedroom door. "Don't forget your movie!" I shouted, half asleep already.

By sun up, I felt a little sore but majorly satisfied. I didn't even want to admit it to myself, but it felt really exhilarating to screw someone just for the fun of it.

I took a shower and headed downstairs to make some coffee when I found he left his movie after all, probably on purpose. My focus quickly turned to the flashing lights on the answering machine.

You have three new messages:

12:45 am
"Hey Viv, I know you didn't want me to call but I just needed to hear your voice. Please call me when you get a chance. Love you bye."

Beep

1:07 am
"Viv, are you there? Pick up. I just really want to talk to you. Are you sleeping? Hello?"

Beep

1:33 am
"Vivian, this is your mother. Janet said she's worried because she can't get a hold of you. Is everything alright? You know what, your father and I are going down there."

Beep

My heart sank as I calculated the times on the answering machine to the time we were out in the garage the night before.

Shit.