"Way to be considerate, Shawn," I said rollin' my eyes.

"I would have been considerate if you hadn't come over here bein' rude."

I rolled my eyes again. "Well, I don't like her."

"Why not? And how did you guys even meet?" Confusedly, he asked.

"Your party," I answered dryly.

"Okay? So why are you all salty?"

"I just said that I don't like her."

"Why not? What did she do?" He asked wit' a look of concern on his face.

"She seems fake to me."

"How does she seem fake?"

"She asked me if I was your girlfriend and I said yes. She was like 'Aaaaw, y'all are soo cute!'" I mocked her.

"Okay? We got the love and basketball thing goin' on, so we are pretty dope. What's the problem?"

"I don't trust a 'Y'all are so cute' headass person! Those people secretly want what you have. It's always that person that's plottin' against us. Well, just me in this case."

"I don't think it's like that, BK."

"Of course you don't."

"Is that all that she said to you?"

"No. She said that I needed to keep you on leash because you're wanted by a lot of girls, and blah blah blah," I mocked her.

"Keep me on leash? What the hell.." he said amused a little. But I don't see what's so funny.

"She's one of the many girls that likes you and wants you."

"Trust me, babe. It's not like that." He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it when someone called his name. I turned to the left to see a girl walkin' up to us. Whoever she is, she doesn't go to Crenshaw. I know that because I know everybody at my school. I wasn't confused as to why someone from a different school attended a sports game. Everyone went to another school's game. That's all high school is, honestly. Lit sports games and the dances, too.

This girl was like a shade or two darker than me. Her face was caked up wit' makeup. I heard the click-clack sound and looked down at her feet. She really wore heels to a high school basketball game? Girls really get so dressed up for high school likes it's a New York fashion week runaway or something. Either I'm just not the super girly type of girl or girls really do the most. Her outfit was cute, but still. She's cute, just too much make up. Hella dramatic. We're just in high school, at a basketball game. Chill.

"Hey, what's good, Kyla?" Shawn greeted her. She just grabbed his hands and pulled him into a hug. She wrapped both of his hands around her but he immediately dropped one arm from her lower back.

"What's good wit'chu? I been hittin' you up, but you like never hit me back," she said when they pulled back from the hug. Maybe that's because he has a girlfriend and you're just a hoe?

I pulled my phone outta of my pocket and acted as if I weren't interested in what they were talkin' about.

Shawn chuckled. "You hella extra, Ky. You don't hit my line."

Um, excuse me? I looked up at him. Wrong answer, nigga.

"I really do, but you be dodgin' me. It's okay," She giggled. "You goin' to Dakota's party? It's gon' be live."

"Yeah, I heard. I'ma see. I might. I don't know."

"Aight. Let me know."

"Aight." This Kyla girl hugged him again and walked away. That hug was so unnecessary.