Chapter 1:Fruitcake

Start from the beginning

"Another one!"

"OH COME ON!"he hollered

Another girl appeared,but a few inches shorter than the previous one.She had curls cascading down her back and framing her face.She had a bow hanging on her shoulder and a case of arrows.A sword was wrapped around her dress in a belt.A cloak was draped on her back.Unlike the previous girl,she wasn't smiling.She had her eyebrows furrowed as if she was glaring at someone.

"She looks mad"Buny commented

"How does Manny get their pictures anyway?"Jack asks curious
"Does he like ask them to pose in front of some holographic camer-"

"SHHH"

Another woman showed up

"Another one!"Tooth exclaimed flying in circles.She liked the idea of more members and more girls!

This girl was...uh...interesting.
She had her hair in a neat bun,a very neat and smooth dress,and a long cape on her shoulders.She must be royalty,that would explain the crown.She had a face of stone and blank eyes.

"How is this girl going to be useful?"Jack asks.She wasn't holding any weapons or looked like she would know how to fight.

"We don't know yet"North said
"Okay,we split up.Bunny,you go ge-"

"WAIT!"Jack exclaims

Everyone faces the white haired boy in confusion and annoyance.

"What?"Bunny asks annoyed

"They look like people from the past.Like they'd be my age right now.Only,they'd be dead unless they're immortal..."He rambles

"Oh yeah!"North exclaims,he pulls out a few globes from his pockets and hands them to each person.

"What is this?"Tooth asks in curiosity

"Time globes!"North exclaims
"You whisper the year and you'll be taken to there!"

"What if we don't know the year?"

"Manny'll take care of it"

"Won't that affect our l-"

"Don't worry!"North says
"It won't change your appearance,status,or powers"North explains
"It will just take you to that time.But,be careful.It can only be used four times"

Everyone nods

"Okay,Bunny you go get the boy."

Bunny clutches the time globe and nods,he jumped in a hole,leaving a little flower.Adorable...

"Tooth,you go get the girl with long hair"Tooth smiles and flies out,excited to meet a grown woman instead of a little kid.Of course,she has to use the time globe.

"Sandy you get the girl with the bun"Sandy smiles and flies away in a sand airplane.

"And Yeti!Kidn-Uh...fetch the girl with curly hair"

"What am I going to do?"Jack asks as he watches the yetis get a time globe with a sack.Jack shook his head,he felt some what sorry for girl.

"Jack,follow me"North says and walks to his office.Jack suspiciously nods and follows him.He sits across North.

"Fruitcake?"North asks,passing him a plate.Jack shakes his head,North shrugs and throws it away.A faint sound of glass and elf hearts (they worked hard for that huge fruitcake) breaking echoed through the room.

"What do you want,North?"Jack asks
(It sounds like Jackass,lol)

"I need you to team up with them"North commands

Jack raises an eyebrow

"The new ones"North confirmed

"WHAT?!"Jack exclaims
"They are not trained and clearly none of them have special abilities.Aside from the bow and arrow girl and that sword guy!I can't be stuck with them forever!"

"Jack,Manny said that they are just temporary to aid is in battling Pitch"

"Pitch was that black blob thing?"Jack asks

"I assume"North says
"So,will you do it?"

"Fine,but I won't like it or any of them"

"Good"