I groan.

Ryan's.

"I'll be back." I mumble opening the door.

"Where are you going?" Anna Maria shouts as I walk to Ryan's house.

"Getting my bag back." I shout back.

I make it to Ryan's door and knock on his door.

As soon as my knuckles leave the door, it is swung open revealing a tall yet curvy woman.

"Yes?" She asks wiping her hands in her apron.

"Uh, hi is Ryan home? I accidentally took his bookbag by mistake. He has mine." I say showing her the bag.

The woman tilts her head at me studying my face with a small smile.

I blush because I feel awkward that this woman is staring at me.

"I'm sorry for staring dear, you just look so familiar." She says smiling.

I just shrugg.

"Mom, who's at the door?" I hear Ryan's voice yell.

"A blonde girl, and no it's not Savannah!" The woman who is Ryan's mom chuckles.

I then hear jogging coming down the footsteps.

Ryan then appears next to his mother.

God, he looks just like her.

"Sup Mary?" He says leaning in the door frame.

"I think I took your bag by accident." I say with a smile.

"Are you sure you just couldn't wait to see me again?" He smirks earning a playful slap from his mother then she walks away.

"Not the case. I just wanted to do homework and found your bag instead of mine." I say handing him the bag.

"You could've done my homework." He says giving me a toothy smile.

"Eh." I say and he laughs.

"Well come in, your bag is in my room. Let me go grab it." He says leaving me.

I look around his house I  and I can definitely tell his mom decorated.

At his old house when we were younger his mom had the house decorated all browns and peachy colors, which is what it likes she we to for here. Making it seem really homey and warm.

I then see some pictures hanging on the wall beside me and look at them.

They're school pictures of Ryan and a girl that looks a little like him through out the years.

"Who are you?"

I turn to see the girl from the photos looking at me.

She has long dark hair, and big brown almond shaped eyes. She's wearing a tank croptop and skinny jeans.

"I'm a friend of Ryan's" I say.

She looks at me for a second, then nods.

"You look familiar. What's your name?" She says.

Shit, they'll probably figure out who I am.

I go to speak when Ryan appears.

"Santana, when did you get home?" Ryan says pulling the girl into a hug.

"I've been home little bro. But I met up with some friends just a while ago." The girl I'm guess is Santana says.

"Oh cool, moms making her famous rice tonight." Ryan says and Santana dabs.