Chapter 3

"Come to the dark side child"

Leilani (in the mm)

1 year later

Zoni was so good now at what she has become. Im so proud of her. She is now 20. We still live in my condo. We get along so well. She has a place in my
heart.

"ZONI there is some one on the phone for you." I yelled to her.

"Hey babes what you cooking. And who?" She questioned as she gave me an uncertain look.

"Hello, may i ask who is asking?" I spoke into the house phone.

I dropped the phone on the counter as the person said who they are.

"What is it?!" Zoni yelled picking up the phone and the batteries that fell out of it.

"Your dad. " i said low enough for her to hear.

"No no no no. Lani he coming back! Him and his friends you gotta-" she screamed.

"Noni i will not have you yelling in my ear. No. YOU are going to confront him. I told you to not have fear in your eyes. " i picked up her head with both my hands cupping her cheeks. Then continued with what I'm saying.
"ill be right there standing by you through it. Promise me you will speak up baby" i whispered while putting our heads together and pecking her on the lips.

"Dinner is ready. Grab a plate. We will discuss plans over it" i said while cutting off the stove and setting the dining room.

I lit candles and put out her favorite dessert. I know that triggered her cause with him finding out our HOUSE number, he had to know the address.

I got my plate of food and went in the dining room waiting for Zoni.

She came with her plate of food, sitting by me smiling hard as she seen her dessert.

"Thank you baby. God i wish i had a bestfriend like you a long time ago. " she said laughing.

I didn't laugh. Cause i could tell she had a lot on her mind.

"Lets get to planning. So this is what were going to do...."