Chapter 2

"I'm grown, you don't need to tell me shit"
(Zoni in the mm)

Leilani
I woke up to snoring in my ear ,a arm across my neck, and leg across my waist.

Ion never sleep with costumers so who the fuck was- .. oh.

It was just Zoni sleeping wild asf. Thats one thing i do know about her is that she sleeps wild.

"Zoni get up. We got work to do. " i pushed her a little until she opened her eyes.

"Morning" she yawned.

"Goodmorning sweetie. Go get washes and ill take you to my closet once your out. The guess bathroom is right there. " I said, while pointing to a door to the bathroom. I got up, ruffling my hair and stretched.

I didnt hear any movement as Zoni slept while sitting up.

I rolled my eyes. "Zoni get up. Hurry. Time is money. Thats one thing you need to learn. Number one. " i screamed. Pushing her in the bathroom.

I took me a nice hot shower. Thinking about my grandmother and how she doing. I put a mental note to visit her tonight.

I walked out and air dried while turning on Kodak Black- Skrt.

I danced while rubbing lotion on and putting my underwear set on.

Zoni came in with a towel and sat on my bed, bobbing her head to it as we both started rapping along. I finally seen her smiled since last night.

"I have a new pack of underwear i never opened in my drawer. You can have them. We will go shopping later."

She thanked me and put them on. But i stopped her.

"Hun you don't want any lotion?"

I gave her some and watched her put the lotion on.

Her body was pretty. I had female costumers from time to time. And i really enjoyed it. More than men.

" your body is beautiful" I told her as she smiled to thank me.

I smirked before telling her to put her undergarments on quickly so we can pick her outfit.

(Outfit in mm)

"May i ask why your dad kicked you out Zoni?"

"Um.." She stuttered.

"Its okay hun. Im not going to judge. I have no room to" I smiled at her before examining the guilt in her eyes.

" i stole my dad check book, i stole a lot front him. He got tired of it and kicked me out. No im not a stealer. He just made me work for things..." she said looking down.

I figured out what she meant and instantly felt bad. But made sure that she never stole from me while living here.

"Lets go. Ima take you with me to my first morning costumer. You ready? Don't be shy. Never let them see fear. They might fuck around and play you by shorting your money. Have a look of not to be played with. Okay?" I said with my head held high.

She followed me to the car and we were on our way to get breakfast and to the hotel i assigned.

-----

"This a threesome? How much will it-"

I cut him off. "No she will watch. She in training. Get on the bed. Naked. While i go change. " i demanded in high tone as i took my stuff and changed in a hardcore sexual outfit.

I came out after 10 mins and all eyes were on me.

This costumer wasn't all that attractive. But i only fuck with men who got bank. The white men with bank and a wife at home. Thats my type of fuck money.

"Zoni. Make sure your costumer behaves. Keep eye contact. " I said as i snatched the mans face and put it between my legs and grinned on his tongue.
I moaned loudly but really i was faking as i winked to Zoni who was watching with amazement.

I pulled the mans head up and pushed him against the headboard.

I got a condom the night stand

"Do NOT suck his dick without a condom. We don't want no disease. "

I put the condom on his dick as i motioned for her come watch me work my mouth.

After about 15 minutes,
He came and i sat right on his dick. I was only on it for 5 minutes before he came. Ive never met anyone who can fuck me good. I got up and put my hand out.

"If they don't give you your money, cheat you, or hesitate, you shot that mtf. You understand?" I told Zoni.

"Run it. You know the drill" i snared.

The man gave me an envelope. I opened it and counted it before smiling.

" Nice doing buisness with you Nicolas."
I walked out hand in hand with Zoni. My new partner in crime.