Germany - Hetalia

One day while you were running in your cemetery you got a text. It was from Alfred and he just invited you to go to his birthday party.

A-Bro: Hey! Do you want to come to my birthday!?

Beauty=P: Sure! When and where?

A-Bro: 9pm to whenever you want to leave the next day at my house.

Beauty=P: Alrighty, I'll be there!

~Time skip brought to you by inspiration~

When you got to Alfred's party, everyone was already drunk, so why not join them? You started drinking then heard something about a game and decided to play cause, well, you're drunk off your ass.

"(y/n) you are picking out if the bag first. So do it." Someone said in your face.

"A cross necklace? Prussia? Germany? Which one?"

Germany blushed (he is sober) and pulled you into the closet.

"I don't want to do this (y/n), once I start I won't stop..."

"Then don't stop" You whispered in his ear.

He lost control and pinned you on the wall kissing your neck. He went to your jaw then your lips. He lifted your legs off the floor and wrapped them around his waist. He didn't even wait 7 minutes, he walked out of the closet like that and walked to Alfred's room.

The next morning you woke up with a huge hangover and you were sore, and naked... You rolled over to your right and saw the sleeping German's face. You kissed his nose and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Since I have been so lazy with updates I am doing a following spree! Just follow me and I'll follow back, it's that simple. Well I'm going to update some more. Love ya!

~Author-chan