Alois Trancy - Black Butler

I am so sorry for not updating! It is my first year in Jr. High so I have a ton of homework and I am really stressed so you might get a update today and tomorrow if I feel better. I am so sorry again! At least a break is coming up. I promise I will update more.

On with the story! Bye! Italy: PASSSSTTTAAA! GET OUT ITALY. Ok continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have always hated Alois, but loved him at the same time.

~Flashback~

"Alois?! Where are you! I'm scared!"

No answer...

"Alois!!"

No answer...

You had no idea what was going on but all you knew was that you were scared, Alois was nowhere to be found, and someone or something was after you.

Then everything went black...

~End Flashback~

You were invited to go to a party more importantly Alfred's party. When you got the message you rummaged through your dresser to find (f/o). When you found it you showered and threw the outfit on. You realized that you only had 5 minutes to get to the party so you got on your (Motorcycle, Truck, or Car).

You got to the party and noticed that you a couple of countries, Kirito, Alois and Claude, and Alfred were at the party. About two minutes later everyone was at the party so you started with the food. You decided to eat (F/F). When you finished eating you heard that they were going to play a game, Seven Minutes in Heaven!

"Oh shit!" You thought, you have never even had your first kiss yet and you might just give it to a stranger. Or even worse... FRANCE! (I am just kidding!!! Don't hurt me!) Well all of the guys put their object in and Yui came over with the 4th of July hat.

"Pick!" Yui was doing the puppy dog eyes which you could not resist so you did.

You pulled out...

"A purple string?" You asked obviously confused.

"Dude you got Alois, do you want to pic-"

"Alright (Y/N) lest go in the closet!" Alois exclaimed.

"HELLLLPPPP!! RAAAPPPPEEEE!!!!" You exclaimed.

Before anyone could help you, you were already in the closet. You were on the ground pinned down, You could feel Alois's gaze on the your body.

"Usually I am only into Ciel but I guess I can make an exception..." With that he kissed you.

It was not gentle but it was amazing. You melted into the kiss. He bit your lip asking for entrance which you denied... pretty fast actually. He made an exception and let your hands go. You wrapped your hands around his neck and he snaked his hands up your shirt and squeezed your breast which made you gasp. He took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. Right then and there the door opened... the view was,

Alois on top of you and his hand up your shirt, while he was kissing you. Yeah... Awkward

You tried to push him off but he would not budge. They had to pull him off.

You still hated him!