BTT - Hetalia

While you were in tenth grade you had no friends. All of your friends were younger than you so you had to wait a year to see them again. In chemistry you met three guys named Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio. They called themselves the Bad Touch Trio. While going through your classes you met Alfred and his birthday was the next day.

When you walked into science, Alfred pulled you away for a second before the bell rang.

"Hey (y/n) do you want to come to my birthday party ? It is tomorrow at 11."

"Sure! I would love to."

"Mk. See you tomorrow!"

~ Timeskip brought to you by Flying Mint Bunny ~

It was 10 so you decided to get ready. You put on (f/o) and a little makeup. You curled your hair and by that time it was 10:45. You decided to leave to the party.

When you got to the party, Takashi (Aka Mori-senpai) opened the door. He said nothing as usual.

While you were walking around you heard someone say they were going to start some games. You walked over and saw people crowding a bottle.

"What is this all about?" You asked Asuna.

"We are going to be playing 7 minutes in heaven, but we don't have a bag or a hat so we are using one of Russia's vodka bottles."

When you sat down to play, you instantly were dragged into going. When you spun, you saw that the BTT were sitting in a line. That means who ever lands on them... Gets them all.

While you were lost in your thoughts, the bottle stopped. It landed on the BTT.

You looked around at everyone and got scared.

"Lets go (y/n)!" Prussia said up in your business.

(Starting mobile writing. Be afraid.)

When you got in the closet you looked around. You saw nobody. Then the closet opened and three figures walked in. Oh great, so they were serious.

"Hey (y/n). How about we get started." All three of them said at once.

Prussia walked up first and pushed you against the wall kissing you. France came up and pushed Prussia away and you pulled him in for a kiss. You might as well get into it for the time being. Spain stood with lust in his eyes. France walked away and Spain came over and smashed his lips on yours.

The closest opened and the BTT carried you out of the closet and took you to one of the bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God I'm alive! It's finally the summer so I will be updating more. I need suggestions too. I love you all.

~Author-chan