America - Hetalia

You were so excited. Tomorrow was the Fourth of July and that meant fireworks, family, and BBQ.

It was also your friends birthday, Alfred. He was really excited to turn what looked like 18. (You don't know personified countries exist. Stick with me.)

It was almost 8:30 and you realized that you have not gotten Alfred a birthday present. Since you were over the age of 18 you got him some fireworks. You got home and put the fireworks carefully into a box and wrapped it. He is going to be so happy when he sees this.

~Time skip brought to you by a lazy author~

When you woke up you looked at your phone and saw that Alfred has texted you. You checked them and he confirmed that he was having a party at his place from 6:30 pm - 2:00 am. You were super excited.

The only thing that worried you was that you would probably fall asleep around 1. You were still going anyway.

~ Time skip brought to you by sprinkles *Garroth cries in corner.* (I love you if you get this reference!)~

It was 5:00 so you decided to get ready. You showered and got dressed in (f/o). You put on some make up, just the essentials, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and eye liner. You looked at the clock and it read, 6:29. Oh shit! I should get going if I want to make it.

When you got there you knocked on the door and Alfred answered with a smile.

"Hey (y/n)! You ready to get the party started!"

You walked in and sat on the couch. While you were planning on what you were going to eat later someone shouted,

ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN! IF YOU DONT WABT TO PLAY THAN SUCK IT UP. Alright we ready?" Talon shouted at everyone.

"(y/n), you are going first. Pick."

You stuck your hand in and pulled out a McDonald's hamburger wrapper.

"Alfred, let's go." You said trying to be seductive. It worked apparently and he picked you up and carried you into the closet.

"SEVEN MINUTES. NO MORE NO LESS!"

Alfred pushed you into the closet and up against the wall kissing you passionately with all of his strength. You kissed back softly but sweetly and put your arms around his neck. He grabbed them and pinned them against the wall. Someone tried to open the door but it was locked.

"UNLOCK THIS DOOR NOW!" Someone yelled.

Alfred decided to tease them and made you moan by pulling your hair. He moaned in addition to that. People sounded grossed out.

~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone I'm sorry I didn't update for a while! Next will be Japan if I don't hang out with my crush tomorrow. If you want details from when we hang out just tell me and I will tell you. Love you all!!

~Author~chan
~~~~~~~~