Threesomee

Fell sighed as he locked the door in his bedroom, taking off his shorts and grabbing his already erected boner. He kept thinking about papyrus.
“Ooh...” he rubbed faster, as precum starting escaping. He rolled out his tongue and drooled slowly.

“SANS!!!”
papyrus yelled as he banged on the door.
Papyrus yelled once again, making Fell jump.
“D-don't!!--”
Suddenly, Papyrus slammed down the door and looked at Fell, shocked. He paused for a minute and approached towards him.

“Sans...”
“Papyrus..” Fell answered back, shaking.
Just then, Papyrus slammed Fell to the wall, his hand pressed onto his back, the other slowly trailing down to his cock.
Fell squirted a bit onto Papyrus's hand, as Papyrus had his two fingers with Fell's cum.
He stuck his fingers inside Fell's mouth.
“Shhh...” he whispered.
Fell struggled but Papyrus was strong enough to hold him down.
Suddenly, Fell groaned and red tentacles appeared behind him. Papyrus stepped back as he frowned and sat down on a chair.
Two tentacles wrapped Fell's arms, lifting him up.

He was fully exposed to Papyrus.

“Well well... Look what we have here.. And you were masturbating... Inside your own bedroom...”
Suddenly, a tentacle was now shoved into Fell's mouth, another rubbing his cock.
He whimpered and struggled.
“You were always weak.” he laughed.
Fell tried escaping but one tentacle was shoved up his ass, going in and out.
“Such pleasure.. Isn't it?” papyrus tilted his head.
The tentacle was removed from his mouth. Fell suddenly moaned loudly, sweating.
“Shhh shh.”
Papyrus stuck two fingers with cum inside his mouth.
“Ooh... Hungry much?” he suddenly bend down Fell and shoved his dick inside his mouth.
Papyrus held his head went shoved his head further.
Fell started chocking.
“Weak..”
Papyrus rubbed Fell's cock slowly.
Suddenly, Lust was behind Fell.
Fell struggled but Lust trailed his finger down his ribs.
“Missed me?”
He took out the tentacle from Fell's ass and shoved his cock inside. Fell moaned while he sucked Pap's cock.
“Such a threesome.”
Lust chuckled.
“You've been a bad boy.” he whispered.
Fell whimpered.
Lust started getting in front of Fell, a girl appeared in front of him.
The girl smiled, and climbed on Fell.
She trusted close to him as she took off her pants and panties, sitting on Fell's face.
Fell mumbled and licked her pussy as she moaned.
The girl....was Lust...?
Lust turned into a girl!
Lust cummed around Fell's face, leaving Fell In sticky mess. Lust pulled Fell close, squeezing his face with her boobs, rubbing up and down.
“Mmmf.”

Papyrus laughed. “Stupid Sans.”
Fell cummed around the area, he couldn't take it no more as he tried pushing lust away.

Lust smiled.
“My work here is done.”