US Sans x US Papyrus

Leggo.
Blueberry was exhausted due to the fact he was greeting his friends around snowdin. He sighed and opened the door to his house, awaiting for food to appear on the desk, but Papyrus wasn't home. Or at least, he thought he wasn't. He shrugged it off when he thought on where was he and walked to the kitchen, grabbing something to eat. When he was done eating, he suddenly heard a noise coming from upstairs.

Blueberry stood up from the table and walked upstairs, concerned if that was Papyrus inside his room.

"Papyrus?" Blueberry said as he opened the door to Papyrus's room.
He stood there, widening his eyes slowly, shocked on what was Papyrus doing.

"Papyrus!! No honey!!"

Blueberry growled and snatched the honey bottle away from Papyrus.
Papyrus sighed and stood up tall, glaring at Blueberry.
"Wanna see something cool?"
He smiled and sat down on the bed.

Blueberry groaned.
"What is it?" he sat down in front of him.
"Well, its kinda like a ' what if ' type of scenario. " Papyrus exclaimed as he took out chains from his pockets, somehow they were there.

He turned blueberry around, smiling while he chained up Blue's hands and arms together.

"Ow! That's tight!" Blue struggled a little but stopped.
"Sorry." Papyrus said in a low tone and grabbed something else from his pocket.

"What is that?" Blue couldn't see what it was since he was turned around.
"What if someone chains you up, and closes your mouth so you wouldn't speak?" Papyrus tsked as he wrapped the strip around Blue's mouth, tightening it.

Blue shifted a little, muffling.
"Mmf--"

"And what if someone touches you.. Like this?"

Papyrus suddenly moves his hand under Blue's jacket and rubbed his blue echo soul.
Blue widened his eyes a little and struggled, but Papyrus held him closer to his chest, slowly moving his other hand down his pelvis, suddenly Blue formed a Blue Ecto dick, already having some pre cum on it.

"Aww how cute."
Papyrus squeezed blue's soul gently, earning a muffed moan below the strip.
He laid Blue down and started humping behind him, Earning a few more moans.
"Shh.."
Papyrus continued to reach out and rub Blue's dick gently, up and down.

"Mmff!!"
Blue couldn't take it anymore, he started cumming a bit, leaving a mess on the floor.
Papyrus chuckled.

He dragged Blue to a corner and took off the strip on his mouth.
"P-papyrus..."
"Dont talk."
He suddenly pushed in his cock inside Blue's mouth, thrusting and squeezing his soul at the same time.

Blue moaned more, feeling weak from all the pleasure he was getting.

Blue tried pushing Papyrus away.
Papyrus growled and pinned Blue to the wall.
"What...did..I say..?"
He tilted his head.

Blue squirted cum onto Papyrus's hand, as he blushed crazily.
Papyrus smiled and picked up some of Blue's cum with his two fingers and shoved them inside Blue's mouth.
"That's how you taste.."
He chuckled.

"Mmff.."
Blue sucked his fingers.

After a few minutes of pleasure Papyrus and Blue laid on the bed, cuddling.

"I love you."
Blue whispered.
"I love you too."
Papyrus pulled Blue close.