Fell Sans x Lust Sans

Fell is my favorite character so why not? XD
After a few hours of walling around, Fell had spotted Error traveling to different AUs. He then rushed over to his portal, but rushed into another after that one, ending up in a strange world that he never knew existed.

He frowned, crossed his arms.
“What a trashy place.” he scoffed and walked towards the other worlds snowdin.

He suddenly spotted Grillbys. He decided to walk inside, which wasn't really smart, but he didn't care. After all, he was Fell.

He growled and looked around.
“Strip club?”
“What the fuck is this shit..”
He suddenly spotted Grill by, but he was way different then what he expected him to be.
“What happened to you..” Red gulped, confusion hitting his head.
Grill by smiled and pointed at someone behind him.

He turned around and spotted another him. But he was way different. His eye was purple, his fur was light blue, his jacket was light purple, his undershirt was black.

He grinned as a little welcoming, and teleported Red to his room.

He circled around him and smiled.
“Well well well.” he continued.
“You don't seem like you've been here before.” he grinned widely.

“W-what are you..”
Red looked around inside his room, it was filled with new boxed condoms, and play toys.

Red backed away, but Lust grabbed his leash collar, pulling him closer.
“Nice collar.” he nudged the collar, making Red choke a bit.
“Ooh.. A fighter.”
Lust tilted his head and smiled.

“Let me go...” Red growled.
Just then, Lust pulled Red for a kiss, twisting his tongue to intertwine with Red's.

“Mmf.” Red grunted.

Lust's eyes turned into hearts, then rushing over to the bed, pinning Red down, tying him.
“N-no Mmf..” Red struggled.
“Shh.. Don't fight it..” Lust pulled down Red's pants and jacket, as well as his shirt being lifted.

“S-stop..”
But Lust suddenly placed a toy in Red's mouth, making him muffle instead.
“Shut up. You talk too much.” Seeming as if Lust wanted to make Red mad a little.
Red muffled, struggling.
“Struggling won't help.” he thrusted his pelvis to Red's, making Red blush.

Red then formed his red ecto dick, becoming a boner already.
“Oooh.. What is this?”
He rubbed Red's dick softly, earning soft moans from Red.
“You like that?”
Lust nudged Red's collar more, making him choke again.
“My pet.”
Lust whispered into Red's ear.
Lust pulled out a vibrator and turned it to max speed. He placed it on Red's dick, as Red started squirting at Lust.
“Aww Who's a good pet?”
Red muffled out his moans and started drooling.

Lust bent down Red and took off the toy from his mouth, sticking his dick inside.

“Shh...” Lust whispered.
“Keeep sucking.”
Red did as he was told and continued moaning.
“I don't think Boss will be happy with this..” Lust thrusted his whole dick inside making Red choke.
“Since you're a hothead, you don't get to take things easy.”
He thrusted more.
Tears roll down Red's eyes.

“Aww crying? You never cry.”
Lust then cummed inside his mouth.

“My turnnn”
Lust pinned Red down, putting the toy back in his mouth.
He slowly started sucking Red's dick as slimy tentacles appear behind Lust.

One slimy tentacle pushed inside Red's mouth while the toy was out, the other thrusted Red's butt.
Red was filled with pleasure as he kept moaning harder.

“Uh!!~”
Red whined.

The floor was a huge mess.

“Guess I have to clean this up tomorrow.” Lust said.