Kiba: Young Love

WARNING!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS!!!!

OH... YOU ARE STILL HERE? OKAY... Uh, go ahead and read.....

Ever since hour first say at the academy you've had a pretty big crush on Kiba. Eventually your interest would fall just because he never has his eyes on you and you felt bad about wanting attention.

However you never lost hope! Well I would say that if it were true. You gave up as he started dating Tamaki. You'd always see them and wonder "How did the first conversation start?"

You could never reach a logical conclusion and ended up quitting at that too. Whenever you went around him you looked down and at the other direction. He sometimes looked back at you.

It never fazed you much though. You were used to stares. You were the daughter of Kakashi after all. You inherited your mother's hair which was a dark blue. You were stared at for looking different than your father and having a mother that M.I.A.

You've mostly been hanging around Shikamaru when he isn't with Temari. He was your closest friend other than Shino. He was easy to bug at times.*Activate drums* Usually you and Shikamaru would talk about Kiba but other times you listened to each other and what one another had to say.

You were going through your usual rant session with Shikamaru at BARBQ when a familiar face walked in. Tamaki was walking in with another man. Was it her brother? Does she have a brother? Or what if its another man she's dating?"

"No she wouldn't do that." I said out loud immediately noticing my mistake. "I think so." Shikamaru said leaning over the table and pointing with his thumb. She was kissing the guy she had walked in with and in a vulgar way. "Ich, out in public... Disgusting."

He laughed and leaned in, "I think we should listen in. Use your jutsu...." He winked and you got the hint. The jutsu you used in the academy to pass the test. You listened to the pencil move across the paper and you could tell what they were writing by just sound. Amazing right? (-_-)

You summoned your ear under all the tables not knowing which one they'll pick. "They'll choose the booth over in the right hand corner of the shop." Shikamaru whispered taking a sip of his sake. "We're all adults here. We should be able to talk about this without any problems."

You were about to get up when your legs were bolted to the ground and you were forced to sit still. "NO. You will make it worse by pointing out the fact that she was here with another man. Plus she knows you and she also knows you like Kiba. So just sit there and listen."

I nodded and sat still covering your face with the menu. You tried to be calm and listened. "So...Kiba..... Don't." You furrowed your brow and turned to Shikamaru. "They're whispering."

He frowned and thought of something. He snapped his fingers and leaned across the table. Putting the menu beside our faces. "Okay. A while back you told me how your jutsu works, so right now just eliminate any big distraction."

A lightbulb went off in your head and you quickly ordered some meat. You kept listening and some sentences became clearer. "I don't know why he........ Leaving for every mission..."

You could start putting together what they were saying and relayed them back to Shikamaru by tapping his foot with yours. "Are you finished?" You smiled and headed out of the store.