Kakashi x Malereader

You were running on this building when you were pulled through the roof. The assailant slammed you on the ground. You stood up and jumped back fixing the mask on your face.

The person laughed and walked towards you. "Anbu, eh?" He smirked and pulled out a kunai. In which he threw at you. You were about to move slightly, but then it multiplied.

"Such a simple jutsu." You thought evading them and moving to the opposite corner. When you smirked and stood proudly, the kunai reappeared in front of you. You didn't have time to duck.

You prepared your most destructive attack before waiting for death. His kunai was laced with my own chakra. He used this to have his kunai follow the original source of chakra.

'He's pretty smart but I'm still in the anbu." Just as your internal smirking and comments ended, a flash of white flew in through the hole in the ceiling. "Heh. We're never alone.'

You stood up and smiled. The guy fell with a thud and the white haired partner looked to you. You saw a smirk in his eyes and walked over to the body. " What about this?"

You nodded down to the guy. "Send it back to the village." You nodded and pulled out your scrolls. You places him on it and used your jutsu to get rid of him.

"Well let's head back to the village." You whispered jumping out of the building. "Hold on." Kakshi said placing money on the ground. You laughed at his nice actions and left.

As you were running through the woods you noticed a sparkle in the distance and stopped Kakashi, hanging on a branch. You slowly breathed in and through a shuriken towards the sparkle.

A shriek rang through the forest and you looked to Kakashi for instructions. He waved it off and you two went back to going to the Leaf. "The forest is pretty at night." You thought looking up.

You completely zoned out looking to the sky. You heard a faint step and felt yourself being picked up and carried elsewhere. You looked to him as you smirked.

"You were going to hit a tree. Pay more attention to your path." He said giving a smile with his eyes. You simply jumped down along with him. You never thought you would feel this way....

As you neared the village you noticed your heart had been thumping wildly for a while, ever since he picked you up. You walked home, stumbling over your feet a few times.

You winced as pain shot up into your chest. You grabbed your shirt as you tries to calm your self. You decided to ask a doctor. You went into the room and sat down.

"So what brought you here?"

"Well, um during my mission Kakashi picked me up and ever die then I've had this feeling, and my heart won't stop pounding against my chest."

"Haha, my dear (y/n) that's nothing to worry about. You're jus in love."

"You mean that thing when you want to live with someone forever?"

"Hehe. Now, now, just tell him and everything will be alright."