Class 1B

Sorry I haven't updated for so long... On the other hand, I would like to thank all of you who are reading this, I hope it's not bad... Anyhoo, THANKS NEW FRIENDS!!!!! *GIVES OUT BISCUITS WITH HAPPY FACES MADE OF LOLLIES ON THEM* 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 COOOKIES!!!

Sakura POV

"So Hina-Chan, wait you are okay with me calling you that?" I spoke, Hinata nodding nodded a yes to my question. "Hina-Chan are you going to be in Class 1B, with Benita-Sensei or Class 1D, with Dragoon-Sensei? Because Kiba, Shino and I are in Class 1B together. I hope we're in your class." I spoke , rather quickly to her.

"I-I'm in C-class 1B. L-like you-u g-guys." Hinata stuttered.

"That's great!! We're all in the same class!!" Cheered Kiba. I guess he was glad we were all in the same class. I guess it's because he wanted new friends... Me and Shino aren't exactly the best of company... I guess you could say, we were a bit crazy... he...he...he...

"Hinata," said Shino calmly, but not unkindly, "Don't stutter, it makes you seem like you're afraid, and in a fight can be used by your opponent to your disadvantage."

"I'll keep that in mind." Hinata replied softly.

No One POV

The four kids walked in together into their new class, chatting, or rather Sakura speaking quickly to Hinata and Kiba yammering in Shino's ear, him glaring at him behind his glasses. (Not that anyone could actually tell.)

"Hey, does anyone know where the class is?" Asked Sakura, who stopped speaking to Hinata for the moment.

"I-I do." replied Hinata, "It's Room 32 in building C."

"Thanks Hina, you're a life saver!" cheered Sakura and Kiba, Sakura giving the girl a hug in thanks. Shino sweat dropped.

Sakura quickly bent down, grabbed Kiba's left foot in one hand and Hinata's right in the other and ran towards the classrooom, hoping that Shino would just follow them.

Kiba, Sakura and Hinata barged through the door, and landed in an undignified heap, with Shino standing behind them just sighing and shaking his head.

A woman had green hair in a plait, and scar across his face, looked at them and laughed. "I take it you four are Hyuuga Hinata, Haruno Sakura, Inuzuka Kiba and Abrume Shino?"

"Hai!" the group said as one, then Sakura asked "Wait, how did you know it was us?", with a worried frown on her face,

"No, you guys aren't late, us teachers were given photos of what the students looked like."

"That does make sense, seeing we'll have you as our Sensei for a fair few years." Shino butted in.

"Well kids, welcome to class 1B, taught by me, Benita-Sensei."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 06, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Way Naruto Should Of Goneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें