Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..

Start from the beginning

"Ok so shell shell what the hell happened!!!!!!!! How mona just gon throw you out like that! what did you do or say...?"

"Guys no this is the ultimate for me. She chooses men over me all the time!!! Nothing i say matters...Its like why even care for me or care about me in which you don't for this long?....I would have been better off if my grandmother raised me. I hate her....." she yelled out. 

I  looked at her confused she was talking in circles.  "Ok can you start from the beginning because i'm lost."

"Its murder jail case bad......For starters my, you brienne and Nyla were right.....I have been acting strange lately but theres more to it and a reason why. yall know my situations about the incidents with my mothers boyfriends right....and I admit in the past i would do things to get the guys my mother dated in trouble because i just didn't want anyone to be with her. It was out of my selfish act and i thought that she could do better...Katrell, Lindsey's dad at first was different until about a year ago...He showed interest in me and that alone freaked me out. I mean my moms other boyfriends would stare but they wouldn't dare try to make a move..." she trailed off..

 "Wait this man made a move on you!!! what the f*ck?" jazmine questioned, interrupting and getting mad.

Shell shook her head. "Listen.....He would make jokes with me and then passes and from there it got worse.... about 5 months ago he...... he raped me.....and started to abuse me."

I covered my mouth in shock. I thought things were strange about this dude but never would i have thought that!!. This hurt me to the core so much i started to cry for my best friend. All this time she's been raped and molested and i couldn't see the signs!!!! i Looked over to my sister.

"Oh HELL NAW!!!! i'm calling the police!!!" Jazmine said standing up and on a search to look for her cell phone.

"Jazmine its too late you cant there was no evidence until now but with who he knows undercover it wouldn't matter anyways...." Shell said with her head down.

 "what do you mean?" Jazmine said coming back over to us.

"Im going to finish the story.....so he raped me and he's been constantly raping molesting and abusing me for the past 5 months off and on....so if i've been strange thats why. and jazmine he knows too many cops bc he used to be one years ago and they would take his story over mine in a heartbeat i know it.....and thats Lindsey's father." She kept her head in her hands. 

"This is Crazy man!!! So let me guess you told your mother today what he's done to you and she chose his side and didn't believe you" Jazmine said guessing and shaking her head.

"Part of it."  she said. Her voice began to shake. I knew something else bad was coming after that.

"Theres more!?????" i said scared to even ask. But she wouldn't respond she just began crying all over again. I grabbed her into a hug. My sister just was silent for a moment until it looked like she had seen a ghost or a lightbulb came on in her head. She blurted out.

 "She's pregnant........."

I couldn't believe my ears where did my sister come up with this? " what? no!..." i said.

"Nishelle am i right?" Jaz asked.

I looked at Nishelle waiting for an answer. Praying it wasn't.

"yes"..

I was done for after that. I got up and yelled.

 "That bastard!!!!!!! Jaz get ya thug a** boyfriend to murk his a** NOW!!!" 

 "Nishelle is right this is a hard case.....Say if i do get Chino on him Lindsey wont have a father...." Jaz thought out.

"This isn't right. So you mean to tell me he gets to walk around with his dick still hanging!!!!!!! Hell No That sh*t need to be chopped off for all the pain she's going through!! The least Chino can do is make that nigga never walk or have kids again more or less make him move out the country or something!!! he don't have to be dead although he should be!!!" i said angrily.