Cha~5 《 Confused... 》Pt2

Im back 😁

Sunggyu's POV

" hyung! wake up we're late! ... " I hear Woohyun's voice whining beside me.

" Aagh! Woohyuna just go to sleep." I groans.

"Yaaa! Hyung wake up its 8 in the morning we've a meeting with the CEO." he shouted this time demanding me to wake up. Aish this kid.

I sat up in my bed with a messy hair and rubbed my eyes.

" arraseo .. arraseo I'm awake now! just go from my face." I said.

" Aish this hyung." he muttered and exit the room, and it hit me hard that we really have a meeting this morning with the managers and the CEO to talk about Our upcoming Comeback and other stuffs.

I grabbed my towel than rushed out the room straight to the  washroom.

after taking my morning shower and brushed my teeth I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to change in my room.

I dressed up quickly and casually and went to have breakfast with the kids.

I lazily sit on the floor waiting for Namu to bring the food. I looked around me there's no one! Its ODD!!! Where's the kids!

I stood up and went to L and Dongwoo's room, I walk in a topless Myungsoo who was searching in his endless "BLACK CLOTHES", while Dongwoo still sleeping.

"Yaaaa Kim Myungsoo wake Dongwoo up we've a meeting now  and we're LATE!!" I demanded L who took a Black sweatshirt and put it over his head, he lazily nodded at me without looking in my direction.

" Yaaa! What's wrong with you?" I said the angre is visible in my voice.
This time Myungsoo looked at me.

" Ne Hyung I'll wake him now you can go!" He said pushing me out of the room.

" Ya! Ya! Kim Myun- " he close the door in my face.

Woaaaah such a respectful dongsang I've here Tsk.

I turn around and head to where, Hoya, Sungjong and Woohyuna sitting, I sit beside Sungjong after mumbled them a 'Goodmorning' and started eating.

I suddenly asked, "Where is Sungyeol?"

Namu cleared his throat before speaking, "he'd a Hangover! He is still sleeping.. and I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon! Also I call manager hyung and told him.. he said it's ok and he'll tell him the context of the meeting later." he reply.

" Ooh.." was the only thing that come out from between my lips.

'Whats wrong with him he was good yestarday!!'

A minutes later a sleepy Dongwoo was out of his room with Myungsoo following behind.

They sit and Woohyuna serve them thier breakfast.

After we finished eating a knock was heared from the front door of the dorm told us to go out! Yeah its manager hyung.

We dragged our lazy a*sses to the van and drove to the buillding.

we head to the meetings room, and there was The CEO, he smiled at us and we all sit.

"So today kids I brought you to talk about your comeback and also the upcoming consert," he started and we all listen to him carefully.

A while later we were about to went out when he called us to sit back.

"Actually the managers told me about you wanting to try living despareble!" He said looking at us one by one, all of our expresion changed and we start looking at one another.

He cleared his throat and start explaining his point.
"Hmmm I .. already prepared you guys the apartments so your manager will give to each one his keys! You can go now!" After he stated than he went out the room leaving us alone, dumbfounded there.

I was the first one to talk,
"Lets go pack our stuffs?" I asked my shocked members.

They all stood up and went to our van.

today we have another dayoff I think, so we can pack our clothes and belongs before going to our new apartement.

After packing up and the manager give them there adress and those stuffs ( I'm Lazy XD )

I was in my new room unpacking my stuffs.

I feel cold, the apartement still empty, the wind is pushing against parts of my bare skin.

I can't think at all.. my mind is racing again.

I can't think of a single thing.

I somehow feel empty.

Why always that happend?

Why do I always have to do stupid things?

I really feel EMPTY it's all because of YOU!

Why I'm always weak around you?

Why I can't control myself?

I'm such an Idiot!

I'm so confuse! You're confusing me and my feelings too

Stop this please..

Hmmmm what are you thinking of this ? I really had like you guys to tell me your opnion.
Did I have to add Sungyeol part in this ?
Anyways thankyouu so much, I really hope you'll like my book 😍🙈
Sarangheeeee inspirit! FIGHTING💪!!!

Edited.