cha~ 1 《 Oppa is Home 》

A/N : This is my first time writing something so please support me , I'm not a good writer so if its Ugly just ingnore it Please !!!!
So my first story will be about my lovely Kpop band and My fav one yeah I'm a Multifandom but My fav one Is INFINITE so I decided to write a Story about them I dont know what kind of story I'll write but i'll try my best To do a best story that you all enjoy it!
So now I'll introduce myself ^^
I'm Oumaima from MOROCCO I'm 20y.o I dont know what im study so I can't Inform you either cause I'm still confuess what to do I've my Bacaloraite but I can't decide what kind of studies i wanna do ^^ you can help me with that i'll be glad to know your opinions! so lets start the stoty enjoy reading and tell me how is it in the comment and please forgive me if there's in mistakes in grammare!

________________

Ri ma's POV

'Am I doing the right thing? I though when I'm Still in my bed I took my phone from under my pillow and I was surprised that its Only 8:12Am. 'am I that excited to see him ?' I though , Oppa text me yesterday and told that he'll come home today , so I was thinking to told him about my feelings toward Sunggyu oppa !! Yeah I've feelings toward him, its about 3 years now don't be shocked but I can't help just to love him more and more ! His small eyes, his perfect nose, his pink lips, his pretty smile, Uuuugh I just can't move on.

A year ago I decided to move on so I stopped going to thier consert, stopped hang out with them, I stopped talk with them either but I still can't move on 😔

I shook my head to throw out my thoughts, getting up from my bed, I went to the badroom cleaned myself and went downstrais to help my mom, a good smell hit me, I run to the kitchen and saw eomma there cooking yummy dishes, I kissed her in her cheek and start to help her while talking.

" Good morning sweetie , did you know that your Oppa will come home today ?" She state with a grin, she must be so happy, we haven't see him for a while.

" Good morning eomma .. yeah he texted me last might I'm really exicted to see him " I said while preparing the panecakes for breakfast.

" I'll go wake your father up " she informed me before heading out from the kitchen, I just give her a faint nod. when I finished I placed the breakfast on the table and shout to dad and mum to came down and eat.

After breakfast I went to the kitchen and wash the dirty dishes, clean the table and headed to my room to get dressed, cause oppa about to come. I went downstrais again and slamped myself to the sofa and play with my phone, after 15 minetes or so the Ball ring.

I'm sure he's Oppa I quickly headed to open the door and jumped and hugged him
"Oppa I really missed you " I said with my tears, he hugged me tight.

" me too sweetheart " he said softly.

When we broke the hug we went to the living room, I shout for our parents that oppa is home and they immediately went down and hugged him.

we were all talking chattring and laughing, I was siting beside oppa, I really missed him, and really wanna talk with him like old days when we were in the school years, he's older then me about 3 years but we're so close, he's my best friend. A grin took over my face at the thought.

Hoya's POV

Its been a while seens I meet my family I really did miss them. With my stoked schedules, last comeback and the 2sd tour world I was really busy, now when I got my day off I decide to come and see them.