cha~2 《 How can I face him ? 》

Annyeong this cha will be only Sunggyu's POV , Enjoy your time reading it I hope you like it.

______________

Sunggyu's POV

I was laying on my bed in my room that I'm sharing with Woohyun thinking about my life that is totally changed, I'm now an idol that have alot of fans not only in Korea but in the whole world, and that isn't only because of my work only, but with my members that helped as well, but why I'm feeling so bored? Lonely? Dull?

When I'm thinking a Knock in the door of my room cut me off of my thoughs, I tilted my head to see who it was, knowing that he's one of my members of course, and it was, Hoya.

I gave him that what-you-want look and he come in when I nodded to let him in, he came and sat beside me with a confused look that makes me feel something bad Happend So I asked him curiously.

"Hoya what's wrong? you seems lost, did something bad happend to you?" I asked sitting up, with my worried voice, that makes him look at me immediately with a tear in his left eye, and lowered his head again, that makes me feel more worried. I shocked his shoulders lightly, to make him look at me but he start crying his eyes out.

In that moment I was lost too, I didn't know what to do next, I just hugged him and conforted him, I don't either know what to say nor to do cause I've no idea what happend to him, just Yesterday he was so happy to go to his house and see his younger sister 'Ah~ about that I really did miss her its been so long since we last meet' and his paren- Chankaman! (wait a minute!), Did something bad happend to them? Did his parents told him something that makes him like this!

All the bad thoughts rushed in my mind.

When I felt him calm down a little, I broke the hug and looked into his eyes directly, I can feel that he's hurt, that he want to talk but he just couldn't, something was forcing him to hide all his pain.

As I'm the older here I really can feel them, I care about them, they are my brothers. so all of them come to me when they're feeling unwell, lost or confused, so I can advice them and give them some support.

But now I see the pain in his eyes and I feel helpless, can't even ask him,  though he wouldn't answer me but at least I'll give it a try.

"Howon-ah~, what's going on with you? You are scaring me, can't you just tell me?" I asked with a worried voice but warm at the same time to not let him Unconfortable with my question, he looked at his fingres than wipes his tears, he lifted his head again, while looking at me in the eye that made me nodded at him to just let it out and talk.

"Hyung I don't know how to say it or how to face you.. " he paused, "But I can't see my younger Sister in pain anymore."
he said with teary eyes.

I didn't get it yet!!

'is Ri ma sick?'

I asked him, "what do you mean? Did something bad happend to Ri ma~ah?" he shook his head and looked down again.

"Than what? What happend to her that made her in pain?" I asked when I am still holding his shoulders to make him look at my face, he took a deep breath and lifted his head and faced me.

"She loves you hyung!" He said and looked down immediately,

A MOMENT OF SILENT

Wait wait wait .. what! What did he said just now? Am I hearing well? Did he just said that she loves me? Me? She? Ri ma~ah? Loves me?

I asked him again, "what did you just said? "

"She loves you hyung.. She loves you.. " he whisper with his head still down and lowered his voice in the last 3 words.

"Hoya are you sure?" I ask with a shocked voice.

"Ne (Yes) hyung, she just told me that and I am really lost I feel uselees to my only sister, I feel her pain she cried hard in My chest I can't see her suffering hyung.. " he said and start to cry himself, I took my hands off of him and he looks at me with a please-do-something look.

'Ottokee?'

I stood up and took my phone and keys, walking to the door he stopped me by his words.

"Hyung! where are you going? " I turned to look at him.,
"I'm Gonna see her." I said, leaving him behind me.

I headed to my car and dailled her number, after a few scounds she answered
" y-yobuseyo oppa " she said with a nervous tone

" Ri ma~ah where are you? " I said directly and that made her feel more nervous I can hear her breath hitched in the other end, and I'm pretty sure she's really nervous.

" I-I'm .. I'm in my room oppa! Weayo? Did something bad happend to Howon oppa? " she asked worriedly.

" Ani .. ani! He's fine! Can you come out to meet me for 10 minutes I wanna talk with you about something? " I get to my point.

"Y-yeah sure oppa.. "

" Ok I'm almost there I'll wait you outside. "

"O-ok Oppa I'm coming out. " she said and Hung up the phone call.

'Why did I called her? why I wanna see her after all this time? did I like her?'

Thoughts run into my mind and I didn't notice that I was already in front of her house she was waiting there!

______________

So what are you thinking!? I know its short I'm really sorry but thats what come to my mind I think that this story will be short but if you like it I'll do some modification
Anyway I'll stop here ^^
Annyeong ♡

Edited.