Cha~4《 My little secret 》

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ I'm back with an other cha ^^ this time I'll add Sungyeol's POV ^^ Its a surprise ♡ Enjoy reading

Woohyun's POV

I went out from the bathroom seeing L and Dongwoo hyung still laying in the living room
"is Sunggyu hyung home yet?" I asked.

" Ne hyung!" L answered me.

" what about Sungyeol~ah?"

"Don't know since morning we didn't talk, he said he'll go for shopping.. " Dongwoo hyung said while looking at his phone.

'Ew where is he? It's almost 12AM o.O'

When I went to my room to wear my clothes I found Sunggyu hyung already sleeping! o.O

'Ew what's going on with him? This is his first time sleeping before us!!'

I just kept quite, put on my clothes and went to bed too
'it was a looong day'

Sungyeol's POV

Since this is our day off, I decide to go shopping first! And since every one busy with his stuffs, I'll just go ALONE.

I went to the mall woring my mask and my cap to avoiding the fans, I'm not in a good condition to deal with them.

When I was done with my shopping, I headed to my car and put the bags there, I looked at the time it's 10:47PM.

'hmmm still early to head back home' So I decide to buy Ice cream and take a walk in the park.

I was walking not knowing where, than I found myself around Ri ma's house, to my surprise she was there in frount of the door playing with her feets. I felt really Happy and was about to head to her before I stopped by Sunggyu hyung's car came from no where and he got out it than grabbed her right hand and go!

'What's going on?'

'what's he doing with her at this hour?'

I was in shock at first but when I backed to reality and saw him driving her away I immediately catched a cab and followed them.

A while later his car stopped suddenly in the sideway, I told the driver to stop, than I saw the last thing I was expected to see in this mood and right now.

'HYUNG KISSING RI MA! HYUNG KISSING MY FIRST LOVE!'

I was shocked. I felt a knife in my heart and tears coming up my eyes.

'Are they dating?'

But hyung never mention that in frount of us!

'Maybe they were hiding it!'

When I was in my deep thoughts his car's voice woke me up, he start to drive back home MAYBE.
I decide to go anywhere now but not the dorm.

'or maybe they won't go there tonight'

'Aishhhhhh sungyeol back to your sence'

'I'm really hurt'

After a moments of thinking I spoke,
" Please drove me to the nearest club " the driver nodded and start driving.

Hoya's POV
"hyung! What's happend ?" I asked Sunggyu hyung after I went to his room
"..."

" Hyung! "

" I ruined everything now .. aishhhhh I'm sush an idiot .. "

" hyung! What's wrong? Did you told her something hurt?"

" I wish I could talk in that moment.. " he said with a cracking voice, is he crying? I rush to him and sit beside him
" hyung! Just tell me what happend?"

" Ikissedher "

" Boooh!! "

" I kissed her " and he started to cry.

What did he do? Kissed her? I'm confuse now,
" hyung why did you kiss her? Did she rejected you? Why you're crying?"

" just leave me alone now! Please "  he pleaded me.

I was confuse I just tapped in his right shoulder,
" everything's gonna be ok hyung " and left the room.

I went to my room and hop in my bed, I took my phone and called Ri ma but she didn't answered, what now? Is she sleeping? I'll just sleep for now.

Woohyun's POV

Aishhh who's calling in this hour?

I took my phone from the floor and answered it without seeing the ID caller.

"What?" I said rudely with my sleepy voice.

" yuboseyo sir, I'm a waiter in seoul night club ( I dont know if this really exicte XD ) and one of the costumer is really drunk and we're about to close please can you came over and take him?" He said nerviously and politely.

"Ok I'm coming" I said without thinking! Cause I know he was Sungyeol, 'Uuuuugh that bart what's going on with him again!!'

I just grabbed my coat, keys and phone and head there.

"Oooh that! I'm really sorry for this situation I'll take him right now." I apologize to the waiter and bowd 3 times.

"It's ok sir. " he said politely.

"Thank you" I thanked him while helping this brat to get in my back he was laughing and saying something but I didn't understand what he's talking about, when we reached to my car, I put him in the back seat and start driving home.

When I entred the dorm I saw L walking back and forth with his left hand rubbing his chin, he rushed to me and help me with this alien, when he was about to talk I shushed him he understand and keep quiet.

We placed sungyeol in the couch and sighed to L to follow me out the dorm he did as I told him.
We sat in there silently no one of us dare to talk or look at one another. An Tense atmosphere fill around, that's makes me start with cleared my throat, that makes L look at me,
"Hyung what happend to sungyeol ?" He asked softly.

"I fond him in a bar! He was drinking to die! Actually I don't know what's wrong with him lately! " I answered my eyes in the ground.

"So I'm not the only one feeling this strange feelings about him," he breathed a long pianfull breath before he continued "and also I feel something is going on between Sunggyu hyung and Hoya hyung!"

Actually I wasn't surprised I was too feeling the same way as him cause today Sunggyu hyung acting really weird him along with Hoya, I nodded to him and told him to go rest, he did as I said, and now right here I'm satting alone looking at the blue sky.

Let's wait and see what they'll do!

So I'm really sorry but yeah I was running out of ideas
I hope you'll like this chapter

And now I cleared it to you and add some complicted .. aish I'm really sorry my writing is really suck I know 😔

Edited.