Twenty Seven

The rest of the day went by quickly. I didn't do much except taunt Carl about that date, and boy! Was it fun.

He kind of hid himself away, though it was fairly simple to find him..We're in the same house.

You can't hide from someone in their own house.

Though, he did come out of hiding to make dinner. Like he said, he doesn't trust me in his kitchen. That's okay though. Gave me more time to embarrass him- lovingly. Of cooourse.

Carl decided to make (whatever your fav food is.) I went to grab some, but he put it where I couldn't reach.

"Oh come on, Carl! Bring it down I'm hungryy!" I screamed, trying to reach for the food. "Noope! You have been making jokes about me all day. Now you need to apologize. or no dinner." He smirked.

I was going to say something mean, but I realized that he was in fact right. "I'm sorry Carl. You can't stay mad at me though. I mean, you are supposed to be in love with me? Am I right?" I grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh yes! Of course! I'm so sorry. Oh yeah, and if I remember correctly this whole 'relationship' thing is supposed to work in both ways, love." He said while passing me the tray with all of my favourite foods, and then he messed up my hair before walking back to the kitchen.

I frowned and proceeded to eat my dinner. Not exactly sure if his reply was sarcastic or..

One or two minutes later, Carl sat down beside me with some more food that he pulled out of the microwave.

"I'm sorry. I don't exactly know how..relationships work." I state in between bites of my lovely food. He gave me a half smile, (you know like marco. hahaHAH)

"It's no problem (F/n). No problem at all." He replied. Then we had our first..normal conversation every since I "re" asked him out on a date for the first time in..forever. (Foooor the first time in forevverrrrr)

After that Carl and I sat down on our.. Small couch, and watched old Disney movies. Then we ended up falling asleep.

The next day went fairly fast too. Woke up.. On the couch with Carl leaning up on me while sorta drooling. It was kinda cute I guess?

I lightly tucked some stray hair behind his ear. "Good morning best friend~." I whisper, he opens his eyes slightly only to close them again.  I pout. "Caaaaaarl. Wake up!" I shake his shoulders as I complain.

The boy mumbled something I couldn't quite understand, and I knew that he wasn't gonna just magically jump up from his slumber..leaning on top of me..May I add.

So I decided to use 'my fantabulous 10/10 backup plan A'.

That's right my dudes.

I decided to tickle the living heck out of him.

..Plan A didn't last long. Turns out he's not ticklish in his sleep.

"I swear Carl. If you don't wake up right now; I'm going to have to grab my buddy Negan's bat and beat your brains in just like he did with Gl-" I stopped myself there. We don't talk about what happened that episode. (I'm still upset about that. Stillllll)

I snapped out of my daze, and got back to business. If threatening doesn't work than that means.. He's about to face 'back up plan C; rest in pieces you poor dumb sleepy soul.'

I slowly inched my way off the couch, careful not to wake up Carl..JUST YET. I quietly ran my way to the kitchen, grabbed a wine glass from one of the boxes we still haven't put away yet, ran to the sink and filled the glass full of ice cold water.

Smirking evilly, I carefully skipped back to the couch where he was still laying down. I looked down at his peaceful sleeping face, his slightly overgrown brown bangs that fall over his closed eyes.

What a shame.. soon he'll be soaking wet.

I bent down to the couch, glass in hand. About to flick my wrist forward which would spill the freezing water all over him.

I was wasting too much time, so I flicked my wrist and the water went flying..but as SOON as I did so, a hand whipped the cup into the other direction-my direction. Not even ONE second had passed, and I was drenched in water.

I was in shock. After like 2 horrifying milliseconds I looked at the smiling face in front of me.

"Oh. I'm sorry," the male chuckled. "Was that for me? Oopsies~"

"That's not faiiiiirrr. I was supposed to splash you with the water." I pouted.

"What can I say? I am always one step ahead of you." He grinned.

"Fine, fine, whatever. Just get up now, would ya?" I beg. He laughed and propped himself onto his elbows.

"Sure thing." He winked, as he sat up. I rolled my eyes.

This darn guy.

-

After around 10 minutes, Carl and I were both ready to go.

Who knows where, but we were ready to go.

I sat back down on the couch, and sunk into the cushions.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" The boy asked in a very enthusiastic tone, as he showed up in my view.

"That sounds like the best thing I've heard all day!" I commented and pushed off the couch. "Shall we go?" He asked, putting his arm out. I excepted. Him and I linked arms, and walked outside of our home together.

Today is going to be a good day.

-

HI FRIENDS! I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Hope ya missed me <3 ..so um. I am so, so sorry for the long wait. Like wow, I don't remember the last time I uploaded a chapter. I just finished my hardest exam today, so I thought it was only reasonable to finish this chapter. Like.. I had most of it written, though I didn't have the motivation to finish.. I've just been really stressed out with school and life. Oops, I hope y'all are doing well. Please keep the comments coming. THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPYYYY.
A lot has happened over these months, I'm gonna keep writing this as much as I can. I might even just start another book or randomness just to talk to y'all ;)) thanks for staying with me though this time. I appreciate it. Love you guys. ❤️