Twenty

(A.N: OH MY GOODNESS. it's been forever. I'm super sorry for the wait guys. I'm just really losing encouragement for the last two chapters. It would be great if you guys could continue to support my book as well as myself. Again, sorry for the wait. Love you guys so much. ❤️)

Well, that was fun. Actually really fun.

One week left. My bags are already packed, so are my dads. The house is up for sale, we already have a buyer. Wonderful right?

People have been coming up to me, saying that they'll miss me. Everyone except Chloé..and Marinette. I never really understood why Marinette didn't like me. I mean, she would always look over to where Adrien and I were, but she would never talk to me.

It's all in the past now, in a week I'll probably never see her again. But that goes for all the people I know here. Chloé, hah! Thank goodness. Lila, I'm not going to miss her. Nino, I'll miss his jokes and how he makes me happy. Adrien.. I'll miss him the most. Then there's Chat Noir. Well, I never really got to know who he is. I had an idea, but I would think that if it was who I think it is, he would have told me by now.

The school days go by quickly. Chloé is making sure to be an annoying little nasty. Lila is getting on all of my nerves. But that ok. Whatever. I can deal with it for the next three- ish days. Right? Of course.

So anyway, it's now mid Wednesday I leave Friday night. Fun stuff. That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Today at school was the same as it has been throughout the week. I'm still mad about the fact that I have to leave though. I mean, come on dad! Can't we stay here? Why do we always have to travel for your work?!

Well, it was no help thinking about it. So I dropped the subject, and began to reflect on all the good things that had happened.

On the first day, I meet Adrien..and Marinette at her bakery place.

Then, about three days later I arrived at school and sat besides Adrien.

Him and I would talk every single day, and it was such a joy to have him in all of my classes. We would talk about everything together- I even told him about my life back in my old country. Oh goodness.. He said if he ever saw any of those jerks he'd punch em straight in the face. I know he's not being serious. I mean, he's as innocent as a kitten, and he would never hurt a ladybug, let alone a bully.

Adrien would also tell me about his life here. The loss of his mother, his overprotective dad, the photoshoots.. Chinese lessons, the other things he was in. I lost count of how many honestly. He didn't really tell me, but I could tell that he sort of depressed. Good things happened though, he introduced me to Twenty One Pilots. They are now my favourite band, and I love them to death.

All my friends are heathens take it slo- okay I'll stop. Hehe.

~

Time is flying by fairly quick.

(F/n) leaves in two days.. Two!

I still have no idea what I'm going to do.. I already made her a card with Nino, but I feel like I should give her something more special.

It is so awkward, because I really like her, and she told me that she returned the same feelings.

But..