Eleven

The rest of the night flew by quickly.

Having dinner with dad, another encounter with Chat Noir. Not complaining about that.

Obviously.

Today is my third day at my new school, pretty darn cool don't you think?

Oh GREAT

Talking to myself.. Again.

(F/n) stop. You're so ridiculous.

SHUT UP (F/N) I SWEAR TO GO-

~

I wake up to a knock on the door.

My fathers assistant.

"Adrien, please wake up. You have fencing lesson in 30 minutes." She acknowledged.

After mentally complaining, I got up and got all my gear ready.

I walked down the stairs not expecting a greeting from my father, and of course, I didn't get one.

Disappointment filled me, here's to another day of my life where I don't feel wanted by my own family.

I miss my mother..

"Adrien, it's time to go." My fathers assistant called from the outside doorway.

"Coming." I sighed, then walked out the door.

~

So, I finished my mental argument. Well.. That was fun.

NOT.

Going on, on the (f/n) tv show..Dad isn't home so I get to go out to the cafe to eat.

After 10 minutes of walking, I arrived to the pretty building.

Just as I got there I saw Marinette walking outside of the door.

"Hey Marinette!" I called, approaching her. She looked at me blankly, and almost startled.

"Oh, hi (f/n). What brings you here?" She asks.

"Just came by to grab something to eat. You guys make the best cookies I've ever tried in the world!" I gleamed.

"Thank you, you don't mind if I join you? She asks.

"Of course! We can hang out before first class starts." I state.

Marinette and I sit down with cookies in our hands. Then Marinette spoke up.

"So, what do think of Adrien?" She asks out of the blue.

Why do people keep asking me this?

"He's really nice, yesterday he helped me with geography. If he didn't I would have failed without a doubt. You two were the first people to open up to me, and I'm super grateful for that. Meh, honestly I don't know him that much. You probably know much more. Oh! Anyway, do you know Chat Noir? He's pretty great!" I remark.

Marinette looks at me and smirks slightly. "Yeah, Chat and I have crossed paths one or two times. Say, what's makes his so great anyway?" Marinette questions.