Confessions Pt. 2

Logan

🎼Rock a bye baby
On a tree top🎤

I was singing Kailee back to sleep. I'm not in the mood to even finish having incredible sex wit Jeremih. I feel really bad. And why was he even here in the first place. But knowing him, he wanted to surprise me and take me to a dinner. He always did sweet things like that. He would even buy me gifts and take me shopping just to spoil me. Deep down I know I some kind of feeling about him, but I don't know why I can't express them to him like when I'm with Jeremih.

I really really do like Chase. But it seems like I'm in love wit Jeremih tho. Chase couldn't handle the fast life that I'm living. Jeremih can handle my lifestyle because he's an singer. He used to the fast life and traveling. I mean Chase travel but he don't travel like every other day. But I do know that he is a great photographer and manager. He did a few of my Covergirls photo shoots. I see why he became a photographer.

I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I honestly don't know why. It's probably cause I feel guilty bout going behind his back for two years and have a secret life and family. Kailee is really my pride and joy. But I think I should go talk to Chase before he does something crazy asf.

So I decided to get dressed and bring Kailee with me so he can meet her. As I was getting dressed Jeremih was still looking confused. I don't know why tho.

"Why are you looking like that?" I asked

"Cuz when was you going to tell me he proposed to you and that he has a key to the condo" he said

"Listen, babe he doesn't have a spare key here, thats the only spare that I keep under my mat, calm down it ain't nothing serious"

"So you just go avoid answering the other part of the question" he asked getting dressed as well

"Huh...to be honest I wasn't cause I wasn't going to marry him" I said

"What you mean you wasn't going to marry him, from what I heard you already said yes.....as of last night"

"I did say last night but only cuz I didn't want to turn him down, I mean I do have feelings for him but not enough to marry him" I said

"Then what you call your response earlier then, cuz what you said today was painful.... listen all I'm saying is you can't just go around playing wit people emotions and leading them on....I know me and Chase ain't really cool but you can't just keep living this double life.... and when was you go tell him bout Kailee, cuz I hope you don't expect me keep my daughter a secret cause I'm not"

"Jeremy I don't get why you have a problem its not you and I don't want Kailee exposed to public just yet"

"You know I don't like being called by my real name. Why not Logan? Do even have feelings for me? Cuz it seems like you afraid of being in love or being judged....listen I ain't judging but I don't like being the cause of your relationship getting ruined because of your actions....it's new to me to but look I'm tired of this secret life shit, and understand you don't want her being exposed to the public just yet but we can't keep our relationship and our daughter on the low forever Logan" he said grabbing his car keys

"What you mean do I have feelings for you? Yes I have feelings for you Jeremy...why else would I have Kailee. I can't believe you said that and then you talking bout being the cause of my actions....you make it seem like I'm a hoe or something" I said with a attitude