Sleeping with the Enemy

August

I woke up and noticed Keisha was sleeping on top of me. She was naked and I feel her body touching mine. I can't believe we had sex and on top of that it was exotic and great. I didn't think lil mama can get down like that. I see she's an undercover freak. That shit sexy tho. Damn! Let me get up for fuck her insides out.

I eased myself from under her and walked into the bathroom. I cut on the shower and let the water run to my liking. It got hot and I hopped in. I scrubbed my body down with some Axe body wash. Then I washed my hair. While I was washing I was singing.

When I lay back Shawty don't
Know how to act
She ready when the lights go off
She climb on top
Her body rocking we don't stop
No handle bars or falling off
Cause cause

She ride me like a porn star
Ride me like a pro she did this
Shit before
I hold her tight no letting go till
She say she can't take no more
I'm speechless

All I say is oooooooh
She ride, she ride
She ride, she ride, she ride
All I say is oooooooh
She ride, she ride
She ride, she ride, she ride

She ride me like a porn star

I was in the shower for about thirty minutes now. I washed the conditioner out my hair, rinsed off and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth, flossed, and mouth rinse. When I opened the door Keisha was right there. Baby look even more beautiful without any make up.

"Damn! " I said biting my bottom lip

I just realized I was thinking out loud. She just smirked and went inside the bathroom and shut the door. Damn a nigga couldn't get a good morning kiss. I guess not then. I walked over to my drawer and put on some basketball shorts. I didn't feel like putting on boxers today. I'm just going to free ball and lets them air out. Lol! I figured I would just chill with Keisha an Kiara today.

Speaking of my princess, I went to go check on her. When I got to her room she was still sleeping. I love my baby girl she looks so much like her mama. I walked over to her bed and kissed her then walked out and cracked the door open so I can hear her if she cries.

I walked back in the bedroom and seen Keisha was getting dressed. She had on a pink sports bra some black booty shorts that show her ass cheeks a little bit, and some pink and black Nike socks. I couldn't help but just stare at her ass and she had on a thong. I could tell she had on one because the strings we're showing. Lil mama is getting me hard all over again. Then her hair was in a messy bun. I just love her natural beauty.

"You see something you like?" She asked walking towards me

"Yeah"

"Hmmm oh really and what is that?" She said while standing in from of me

"Baybeh it's everything" I said with a smirk

"Everything like what?" She asked

"Baybeh...you asking a lot of questions"

"Well I wanna what it is that you like about me"

"Well if you must know nosey....I like your personality, your demeanor, style and how you carry yourself and then your natural beauty is just so breath taking.....like it's just something that gets my attention.....I ain't never had this feeling with no female or neither have I done those things with anyone else.....something about you that is different from them other hoes dat I used to fuck wit' ...."