Chapter 1

"You make the money. Don't let the money make you"

Leilani

"Damn ma, put it all in" I heard Roger, my costumer groan. The nasty disgusting groan i was sick and tired of. I just wanted all to be over. But i couldn't until i feel his cum down my throat, and my money in my hands. He was a regular. A regular with good bank. Money was all on my mind when i had worst nights like this. Anything to get it over with. Most women in the industry go off of drugs and alcohol to get through the night.

I go through money. Just to get by.

"Ughhh fuck, Lani you know how to make poppa feel good" he moaned as he released in my mouth. I spit it out on his sheets and stood up.

Throwing my hand out, "Run me my money Roger"

"Damn. I know the deal Lani. Here.."

He felt for his wallet in his pants that were thrown on the floor. Getting his wallet out, he pulled out 10 fresh 100's.

My eyes lit up as i snatched my money, threw my clothes on and slammed his hotel door on the way out.

All i thought about was putting money up to save for my future. I didn't want to keep doing this.

I was a 21 year old female, living in Las Vegas for the industry. Industry of hoes.
My home was back in Cobb County Georgia.

----

"Mike i got your cut. Look, i have to go. I have dick in the morning. And i don't have time to hear about you needing me to train more of these hoes on how to suck dick!" I yelled. My feet hurt from these high heel boots and i felt disgusting. I wanted to go home.

"Lani, i'm just asking for one favor. She's a young girl. She got kicked out her Daddy's house. This the only place she came to for help. Your a good supervisor. Just please take her in. She been crying all night." He stammered, as i glared him down.

"Where she at?" I asked looking around before taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Zoni Come here!"

The door opened and in came a beautiful girl. She was a tiny frame. Looked around 19 years old.
Her face stained with tears and blood shot red eyes.

Shit.

She weakened me. No one ever put a weak spot in my heart.

" What do you say Lani?" I heard my boss say.

"Come on Zoni lets get you home" I whispered as i guided her out of Mike's office.

-------

"Your lucky i have a guess room in my condo. You hungry?"

I seen her nod her head from the corner of my eye as i made a turn into a fast food restaurant.

She got what she wanted as we made our way to my house.

"You dont have any clothes.. no bag or nothing. where you coming from?"

She just stared at me.

"You don't talk much huh? Well you need to change that if you wanna be in this industry". Looking at her sternly, she had dark eyes, and brown glisten skin. Her hair up in a tight bun. She was cute.

I lead her to her room as she started taking her clothes off to her undergarments and climbing into bed.

"Um okay. Well i'm Leilani and ill be in the next room down the hall if-"

"Please sleep with me. I know he coming back to get me Leilani!" She screamed.

She looked desperate so i nodded before going to change into some sleepwear and wiping my make up off.

She scooted over with pleasing eyes as i carefully got into bed. Clapping twice, the light turned off.

"Thank you" i heard her say, after muffled snoring.