Chapter 8

There, I just made all you Bucky Barns/Captain America fans cry. Okay back to Harry Potter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
Professor McGonagall had called Harry inside and now the rest of us were waiting for Madam Hooch to get here.

Kids were milling around and talking to friends, time didn't just stop when Harry wasn't around you know.

I was sitting in the shade of an oak and doodling in a book I had brought with me, now I wasn't any Picasso when it came to drawing but I wasn't absolutely terrible.

Someone snatched the book out of my hand and I stood up, coming face to face with Draco Malfoy.

"May I have my book please?" I asked firmly, holding my hand out. I didn't like people seeing my drawings...

"These are actually not hideous L/N." Draco muttered, handing me the book. I hugged it to my chest.

"Maybe I'd thank you if you hadn't stolen Neville's Rememberall and gotten Harry is trouble." I growled slightly. He rolled his eyes.

"I meant it as a complement..." He said softly, walking back to his friends.

Madam Hooch walked back outside, "Flying lessons have been canceled for today, everyone back to your dorms." She ordered.

There was a collective groan as everyone started walking back inside. Ron and Hermione were walking next to each other so I jumped forward and scared them.

"So Romine~ what were you two talking about?" I asked, they both blushed and pulled away from me.

"We weren't.." Ron told me, his voice cracking from embarsment.

"Oh calm down, I won't kill ya.... Maybe." I smirked. Hermione rolled her eyes and changed the subject.

"You were pretty lucky to not get in trouble, what were you thinking?! Flying up there like that?!" Hermione scolded me.

"Well I am sorry, I wasn't going to let Harry and Draco knock each other down. Would you like them to die?" I asked, waving my hands.

"Malfoy I wouldn't mind, Harry could have gotten him to break a bone and we'd be rid of him for a while." Ron muttered, earning him a smack in the head from me.

"Don't be rude Ron. What would your mother say?" I asked, he seemed to cower in fear at the mention of his mother. I smirked as we headed up a staircase with the rest of the Gryffindors'.

The thing about these staircases was, they were very cheeky and liked to move and confuse you as much as possible. Sometimes though, they would take pity on you and stay in place for a while. This was not one of those times.

Half of us (Including Y/N and Ron) were separated from the other group(Hermione) so we had to find another way up. By the time we were almost at the common room Harry came barreling up towards me and Ron.

"Oh Harry!" I exclaimed, hugging him and looking him over, "Are you alright? My mum says that McGonagall can be really harsh." I commented, which was true. My mum liked to talk about Hogwarts, in fact she never shuts up about the place.

"It's alright, I'm not in trouble." Harry told us and Ron scoffed, "Don't tell that to Hermione, she'll march right into Dumbledore's office and demand punishment."

"Oh stop it Ron." I snapped, he shouldn't be saying those things anyway. "Come on, it almost free period and then Harry can tell us what McGonnagall intended to do instead of punishment.

~~~~~One Magical Time Skip Later~~~~~

3RD POV

Harry, Ron, and y/n were walking around the courtyard, Harry had just finished telling them that he was the new Gryffindor Seaker.

"Harry that's amazing!" Y/n stated happily, doing a small dance.

"But I've never played Quiditch! What if I make a complete fool of myself?" Harry asked worriedly.

Hermione appeared suddenly, "You won't make a fool of yourself, it's in your blood." She insisted, leading the rest of them to a display case holding a Quiditch trophy.

"Whoa Harry, you never told us that your father was a Seaker!" Ron said, his eyes widening as he gazed into the case.

"Oh please, I refuse to believe that someone who only reads books about Quiditch didn't know that Harry's father was a Seaker." I rolled my eyes.

"There about international Quiditch!" Ron argued.

"You have a book literally titled Hogwarts Quiditch." I said, he opened his mouth to say something but then closed it with a pout.

"I always win." I gloated with a smug smile.

"Whatever, we have to go back to the common room anyways." Ron said, turning around as I laughed at his frustration. Out of the corner of my eye I as a flash white hair.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." I said with a smile, the guys just shrugged and Hermione led them away.

I walked through the other end of the corridor and turned the corner to see Draco Malfoy leaning on the wall, pretending not to notice me.

"What?" I asked, he had a confused look on his face, "If you wanted to talk to me then you could have just came over and said hi, ya don't have to spy on me from the shadows." I crossed my arms as my e/c eyes scanned him up and down.

"Well I couldn't exactly talk to you if I wanted, your freaky friends would chase me away before I got close." He huffed.

"Really Draco, it's only because you act so mean to them." I sneered.

"That's only because I'm like that to everyone, and it's Malfoy, no one calls me Draco." The white haired boy then turned away from me an stormed off in the direction of Slytherin's dorms.

I gave an exasperated sigh and turned back towards Griffindor, by the time I got up there, I realized that Hermione wasn't in her bed. I got changed and waited for a few minutes for my friend to get back. I heard three sets of feet heading up the stairs and I heard a snippet of a conversation.

"Now I'm going to bed before you two come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled!" That was Hermione's voice and she stormed inside.

"What was-" I started, "I'll tell you in the morning, go to bed." She cut me off and collapsed on her bed.

"What ever," I sighed as I turned off the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~

There, that took a LONG time, sorry
~Tan-eclipse