Chapter 3

Now we skip to the train!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through King's Cross station, pushing my cart around to look for platform 9&3/4, Harry had agreed to walk with me since my parents had to get to work.

"So, how do we get to platform 9&3/4?" Harry asked me suddenly, I was surprised that I didn't know.

"I guess we just have to look for someone to tell us where it is." I answered with a shrug before I saw a flash of red hair, No way! I though to myself.

"Harry! Follow me I know exactly where to go." I pushed my cart towards the red haired woman that I recognized a soon as I laid my eyes on her.

"Molly Wesley?" I called as I saw her two twins run through a barrier. She turned to me and smiled, giving me a hug before asking,

"My my, Y/N L/N, you've grown so much, I guess it's your turn to go to Hogwarts with Ron then." Mrs. Wesley was a good friend of my mothers and we would often go to the burrow and spend the week.

"Yes, and I was wondering, umm, how do you get into the platform?" I asked her and she smile sweetly at me.

"Easy, just run at the divider between platforms nine and ten."

"Great, thank you Mrs. Wesley." I told Harry to go ahead first. As I followed after him and found that I couldn't see Harry anymore in the crowds. I decided to just hop on the train an meet him when we got to Hogwarts.

I brought my trunk and Aloreraye and brought them to a compartment in the near back of the train where I could be all alone.

I stared at the window and let out a small sigh as I heard the door open. I didn't listen to them for a while until I heard someone say a name, "Harry Potter..." I turned my head to see the boy I had met in Diagon Ally along with   two other boys, "What about Harry Potter?" I asked sharply and Malfoy turned his head towards me.

"Ah, so she speaks. I was just saying that there was a rumor that Harry Potter was on this train." Malfoy told me and I stood up.

"Well, I can tell you now that the rumor is true." I thought about  something for a second when I noticed that Malfoy was staring at me,

"Humph, I'm going to find Harry." I stated, I mostly wanted to get away from Malfoy so I crossed my arms and grabbed my stuff, walking right out of the compartment.

After a bit of walking I accidentally into two girls one with frizzy light brown hair and the other with light blonde hair stuck into a braid.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My names Y/N L/N." I said, helping them up.

"Hi, my name is Hermione Granger and this is Kendall Jonson." The frizzy haired girl told me.

"Oh! Have you seen a toad? We've been helping someone look for it." Kendall asked me with a small smile.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find my friend. His name is Harry Potter." I told them and they both gasped.

"So the rumors are true!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Yeah, could you help me find him? We could ask if he's seen the toad." I offered. It seemed like a good idea in my head.

"Of course let's go." Hermione told us and we started walking towards the middle of the train, Kendall dragging my hand to make sure I was keeping up.

After a few minutes we got to a compartment and Hermione opened the door without knocking "Have either of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked them, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." Kendall said to one of the boys in the compartment and we slipped inside.

I recognized Harry immediately and and sat down next to him as the boy across from us which I could assume was Molly Wesley's youngest son, Ron.

"Okay.." Ron said, raising his wand shakily as he started to clear his throat.

Sunshine, daisies, butter mello
Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

Nothing happened. "Are you sure that's even a real spell?" Hermione asked with an almost mocking voice. "Let me show you."

She took out her wand and pointed it right at where he'd broken his glasses.

Oculus Repairo 

The glasses were repaired instantly and Harry took them off to look at them more closely before putting it back on.

"Brilliant." He said with a small smile,

"Anyway, you should all get into your robes, I assume we'll be arriving soon." Hermonie commented before she and Kendall left me, Harry, and Ron alone. Harry and Ron left to get into their robes and I found a place to change as well.

I for one was very excited for my first year at Hogwarts...

But I didn't know what was in store for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about all the confusion x~x I messed up....

I'll try to put up another chapter and sorry that this one was short but I had to sneak on my phone while I'm visiting my Aunt and Uncle.

~Tan-Eclipse