Graduation

Graduation

A/n: hey it's the chapter everyone's been waiting for, it's the chapter for the first episode! Were finally on the plotline! There isn't much change in the plotline in this chapter, but you will find lots of plot changes in later chapters.

Moriko sighed. The class was waiting for Iruka-sensei to come back. She was sitting on her usual seat with Sasuke next to her on her left and an empty chair on her right where Naruto was suppose to be. Naruto once again skipped class to do a prank and Iruka-sensei left to find him.

"He can't go one day without causing trouble, can he?" Moriko asked with her sweet sounding yet monotone voice.

"Hn." Sasuke has been a lot quieter since the Uchiha massacre. His personality has become more like Moriko, not showing any emotion besides being annoyed.

Iruka-sensei came back in class with Naruto all tied up. He looked really annoyed but Naruto looked like he didn't care that he's tied up and being dragged back to the classroom.

They have all grown in the past 4 years.

Moriko's physical appearance has changed quite a bit. Her emerald eyes are still doe like yet held no emotion. Her brown hair grew longer and now reaches just below her butt, silky, tangle-less and not a strand out of place. She now has curves in all the right places and still look decent with a B-cup and an hourglass figure, although she's still really short and is about an inch shorter than Naruto. She also grew to like fishnet. She wore a one-shoulder long sleeve fishnet shirt under a green zipped-up crop vest, bandages wrapped around her left forearm, a fishnet on her left elbow, metal elbow protectors under the fishnet, her vine still wrapped around her left upper arm, fishnet leg warmers that went from her ankles to her mid thighs, black shorts which leave a bit of the skin on her thighs exposed, blue shinobi sandals, blue shuriken holster on her right thigh and her necklace with the Shirudo clan symbol hidden under her vest.

Sasuke looks pretty much the same, only he grew taller and seems to always have either a blank or an annoyed look on his face and he still has the same spiked up hair which makes it look somewhat like a duck's butt. He wore a blue wide-high collared shirt with his clan's symbol at the back, white baggy shorts that reached his knees, white arm warmers, his shuriken holster strapped on his right thigh, bandages covering his shins and blue shinobi sandals.

Naruto looked exactly the same as he did 4 years ago. The only difference is that he grew taller. He also started wearing a bright orange jumpsuit. This made Moriko really regret telling him that he looked nice in orange, she had no idea that he would go overboard with the orange.

"Naruto, you failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. You're given another chance tomorrow and your messing up again." Iruka-sensei scolded Naruto.

And Naruto being stubborn just said "Hm."

An irks mark popped out of Iruka-sensei's forehead. "Ha. Because you missed it, Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" he said as he pointed to a random spot in the classroom.

Everyone groaned except for Iruka-sensei, Moriko, Sasuke and Naruto. And Iruka-sensei told the class to line up to do the transformation jutsu.

"Alright Sakura Lets do this." Sakura said to herself as she tried to transform into a perfect version of Iruka-sensei. Moriko noticed a couple of mistakes such as the missing scratch on his forehead protector and that the bandages were a lighter shade. To civilians it wouldn't be noticeable but to someone whose had little training as a ninja would quite easily spot it.

"Good." Iruka-sensei told her. Moriko's kekkei genkai activated when she was 9. So even though it looked like Iruka-sensei was really complementing Sakura, she could easily tell that what he really meant was 'good enough.'

Of course only Moriko could tell so naturally, Sakura took it as a complement. She transformed back to herself in a puff of smoke. "Yes, I did it, I did it." she held her hands up curled in front of her chest, which for some reason was a general action for girls like her. "Did you see that Sasuke?"

Sasuke was next. He also transformed into Iruka-sensei, though it was more accurate. After him was Moriko. She transformed into her grandfather.

Iruka-sensei smiled "Perfect as always, Moriko. Next."

"This is a complete waste of time, Naruto." Shikamaru complained.

"We always have to pay for your screw ups." Ino added, her hands on her hips.

"If you're so bothered by it, why don't you get your parents to send a note for you." said a feminine voice void of emotion. Shikamaru and Ino were startled by this. They turned their heads to see Moriko leaning in a desk and her arms crossed.

"It's alright Moriko. Its not like I care, anyways." Naruto said as he stepped forward. He transformed into a naked older female version of himself with clouds covering the female parts.

Iruka-sensei got a nose bleed. And all the girls except Moriko had an irk mark, and is glaring at Naruto.

Naruto transformed back into himself and laughed "Gotcha! That was my Sexy jutsu."

"Cut out all your tricks! This is your last warning!"

"Hn. Dobe." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

***
Afer class was dismissed, Naruto had to clean up the Hokage faces, which was graffitied by paint.

"This sucks." Naruto complained.

"You're not leaving until you've cleaned this all up."

"So what? Its not like anyone's waiting at home for me!"

"Yeah, but what about us?" he heard Moriko's voice. Naruto looked down to see his two friends standing on a tree extended up to his direction.

"Hurry up so we can train. Your such a loser." Sasuke insulted.

"Yeah yeah I'm working on it."

Sasuke and Moriko waited for Naruto to finish cleaning. They didn't see the point in helping him, it was his mess to clean in the first place. After Naruto finished, Iruka-sensei invited them out to ramen and offered to pay. They agreed, it was late by the time Naruto finished cleaning anyways.

***
"Hello. Nice to see you three here again. The usual?"

Moriko, Naruto and Sasuke nodded. They have become regular customers at Ichiraku's since Naruto kept insisting on coming there.

Moriko and Sasuke sat eating in silence while Naruto talked to Iruka-sensei.

"Naruto, why would you do that to the Hokage faces. You know who the Hokage are don't you?"

"Of course I do. They're the best ninjas in Konoha. Especially the Fourth Hokage, he saved the village from the attack of the nine tailed fox."

"Then why would you-"

"Because I'm gonna beat all of them. Me. Naruto Uzumaki. One day, I will be Hokage. Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me, and look up to me. Believe it!"

Naruto had that dream a while after he started at the academy. Moriko has his full support. She can tell that he would be a great Hokage. Though he says he wants that title to gain respect, she could tell that he really cares about this village despite the way the civilians treat him. And although Sasuke won't admit it, he also thinks the same thing.

***
"The final test would be on the clone jutsu. When I call your name come to the next room to be assessed." Iruka-sensei announced.

Naruto started freaking out. 'Great! That's my worst jutsu. I'll never pass!'

Naruto has improved greatly since he started training with the two best students but for some reason he can't make a simple clone.

What Naruto doesn't know is that Moriko can't do it either. She never showed them and she's so far ahead that they just assumed that she could do it. The reason they can't make regular clones is because their chakra reserves are too high for it to work. Out of all the jutsus, the clone jutsu is the lowest level and requires the least amount of chakra. Both Naruto and Moriko have a massive amount of chakra reserves not only because they have a biju inside them but also because they were a part of powerful clans.

As time passed by, more and more students came back to the class with the Leaf forehead protectors.

"Moriko." She stood up almost immediately after her name was called. She went inside the room to see Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei sitting behind a wooden desk and on Iruka-sensei's side are forehead protestors lined up.

Moriko made a hand seal pretending to do the clone jutsu and secretly cast a genjutsu she knew neither one of them would notice and made it appear as if she has made 3 perfect clones of herself.

"Good. You pass. Go get yourself a headband." Iruka-sensei told her. Moriko dispelled the genjutsu and took one of forehead protectors. She went back to class and sat back on her seat.

***
Sasuke and Moriko stood outside the Academy, watching all their classmates be congratulated by their parents.

"There. You see him?"

They both turned around to see two civilian women looking at Naruto who was sitting on a swing looking depressed.

"It's that boy. I heard he's the only one who didn't graduate."

"Serves him right. But they still let that plant freak graduate. I don't know what they were thinking when they let her pass."

"Aren't those two the ones whose always with the last Uchiha?"

"Yeah. Can you believe it? Right after his clan gets killed, they start using the poor boy as some sort of...I don't even know."

"Don't accuse them of such things." the two women turned around shocked. "You don't know them, you don't know what they've been through." Sasuke glared at them.

"And if your gonna talk badly about someone, make sure they can't hear it. Or better yet, why don't you go get yourselves real lives and quit talking about ours." it still amazes some ninjas how Moriko can give off so much attitude without showing a hint of emotion.

The two women quickly left. And the two looked at their friend on the swing. "Come on. We should give him some time on his own."

***
It was already dark and Sasuke and Moriko were sparing in the training grounds. Moriko mostly evading and blocking while Sasuke tried to catch her off guard.

Just then, Iruka-sensei came up to them in a hurry "Do you know where Naruto is?"

"Why?" Moriko asked him.

"He stole the forbidden scroll!"

"I can sense his chakra over there." she said pointing to the direction outside the village. Iruka-sensei quickly headed to where Moriko pointed at and the two soon followed.

It turns out, Mizuki was evil which was a surprise to everyone except Moriko. She has felt something wrong with him from the day she met him. Mizuki told Naruto that the fox beast was inside of him and suddenly it became a wild ninja goose chase for the scroll.

In the end, Naruto accepted who he is and beat up Mizuki using hundreds of Shadow Clones, which earned him the headband he always wanted.