ANOUNCEMENT

Hey guys. Yeah, this is actually a surprise to me cause...well I haven't updated in two years and people are still reading and voting for this story and asking me to update?

Wow. Just wow.

But...sad to say but...the thing is, I just don't have the motivation or the inspiration to write this story anymore.

But since you guys seem to really like my story, I decided to give this story up for adoption.

That's right, you can adopt this story and continue to write it as your own. Or even rewrite it if you want. I dunno, once it's yours you can decide what you wanna do with this story.

If you're interested in adopting this story then say so in the comments. Then in exactly a month I will say in the next "chapter" who this story belongs to so the rest of you can look for my story in her (or his) account :)

If more than one of you wanna adopt this story then I'll have to choose, of course. We can't have several stories of this going around after all. And also, if by next month nobody has told me they wanted to adopt this story then...well I guess that just means this story is just discontinued.

Thanks so much to everyone who's read this story and continue to support me. And I really am sorry that I can't continue this story anymore.

07/08/16