2) Wrong Way

I stared at him In Disbelief as the 3 men approached. " That's right sweet heart, we get you all to our self!" I heard a ruff voice behind me. "And it was worth the trad!" I spun around to find that the 3 men were more then one foot away from where I was standing. I glanced back at James with hurt in my eyes. " How could you?", I said before I started sprinting down the ally way to get away from the person who I thought I could trust.
          " SHES GETTING AWAY!" I heard one of the men shout. And that only made me run faster. I was almost out of the ally way when I got tackled to the ground. My palms slid against the rough cement beneath me as I felt a searing pain as I hit my head on the ground.  It took me a minute to get my thoughts back together again before I realized that a man was still on top of me. "Get off me!", I screamed at him pushing and clawing him to get off me.          " Now, Now, sweetheart don't think that's an option", he replied with a smirk slowly spreading across his face.
      " You got her?", I heard and looked up to see the other 2 men stop by us, panting like they haven't ran in forever. " Well what are we going to do with her?" one of the men asked. "Tie her up and throw her in the back of the truck, we don't need anymore trouble." One of the men said that looked like the boss.
      One of the men quickly pulled me up from the ground. I was to dazed and shocked of what was happening that I didn't even realize that they started tying my hands and feet together.    One of the men came and stood in front of me lifting up my chin so I would look him in the eyes." Now I want you to behave... Ella." I turned my head away from his touch on my skin. I looked at him, the anger building up in me. " You don't control me! I can do what ever I want to! YOU GET YOU AND YOUR UGLY, F-ING HANDS AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed, struggling to get out of the grip of the other man behind me, but that only tightened his grip on my arms, I realized that I shouldn't have yelled at him.  He raised his hand and slapped me across the face. My head flew to the side,and I could already tell there would be a bright red handmark on my cheek.
     " Throw her in the back NOW! I don't  want to look at her!!" He yelled at the two men standing there stunned by his sudden movement . I was hoisted off the ground from where I was standing and thrown in the back of the truck. " You should now know how to shut your mouth when your supposed to!" He yelled at me before slamming the truck closed, and then darkness consumed me.