Ch.2

Normani's Pov

It was now Thursday and I was looking forward to tomorrow. It's been a while since the girls and I had a sleepover, but now, thanks to Lauren's mom, we would have one this weekend.

I hopped out of bed to do my morning routine. When I was done I changed into a blue crop top with some black high waisted shorts. After that I tied my blue bandana around my wrist and I was just about ready for the day.

I went downstairs and went towards the apples. Putting my hand inside the basket I pulled out one and immediately dropped it. "MOOOOMMM!!!" I yelled towards the stairs. Seconds later my mom came down with her shirt halfway buttoned and hair undone. "What is it child!?! I'm trying to get ready for work!" She said. I pointed to the apple on the floor. "I specifically said only get green apples, I can't eat that red one!" I kicked the apple in disgust and it rolled by her feet. "Oh shut the hell up and eat a damn apple! You just sound dumb now!" She yells at me picking up the apple.

"I'm a crip! I can't be seen eating that!" I yelled back towards her, but by the look on her face I shouldn't have said that. "Alright then crip, if you so bad, then I'll give you something else to eat." I smiled as she made her way to the fridge. She pulled out a plastic container and opened it by the fridge. "Ew what is that!?!" I gagged at the sight of some old pasta with some blue mold on it. "You said you wouldn't eat nothin red, so you damn sure can't turn this down!" She started walking towards me with the old food.

I quickly grabbed an apple and ran towards the door. Making it to my car I pulled out of the driveway while biting into the red apple.

Dinah's Pov

"Dinah come on. We've done a problem exactly like this last week." Right now Ally and I were in the library because I had a test today and she thinks I need more help. I only hope that Kamila can get everyone ready for school and everything. "Ally I seriously don't know! It's too early for this. I don't like being at school this early!" I looked at the problem again and realized where I messed up. What looked like a subtraction sign was a division sign. "Oh!!!!!!" I solved the problem easily and let Ally look at it. "Perfect! Now let's do another one." When she said that I purposefully rolled the pencil off the table. "Oops clumsy me." I said with a smile. "It's okay I'll get it for you." She got out the chair to receive the pencil and as she did I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit the end. Taking one intake of air I blew out the smoke. When Ally turned around I panicked at the thick cloud of smoke and started wailing my arms through it. "Dinah what're you doing?" She asked seeing as I was freaking out. "Oh nothin." I kept the joint under the table with my left hand and did problems with my right.

After the second problem I looked past Ally's shoulder. "Oh look it's Troy." As she turned her head I took another intake on the cigarette. Before I could let out the smoke she turned around fast making me throw my hand under the table. "That's not Troy, that's Erwin. Anyway let's do ano- Dinah? Why does your face look like that." She said. I was trying to hold it in but it was bound to come out soon. "Your turning red!" She leaned over the table and put her hand on my forehead and the second she did, I blew out all the smoke right into her face. "Umm about th-" I tried to say something but she just held her hand out.

I handed her the cigarette and she crushed it on the floor. Sitting back down she gave me an evil glare. Ally didn't like when we did drugs or anything along that line. "I'm sorry Ally! Just stop looking at me like that! Please!" I pleaded. She dropped the look and pointed to the next problem. I obliged and started to work it out.

For the rest of the day I wasn't bothered by any of the crips and I actually think I got an A on my test. I just hope tomorrow will be the same. Since it's a Friday, I plan to hangout with the crew.