chapter 1

"I can't believe I froze Darla, I'm such a bad friend..." Amber put her hands to her eyes as she cried for her best friend who was knocked out from the winter wonderland fun she had created with her powers that she had just discovered.

"Amber, it's okay..." Patch soothed. "These things happen."

"How?" Amber asked.

"Everybody makes mistakes..." Patch coaxed.

"But I just froze my best friend!" Amber frowned sadly.

"It was an accident." Patch reminded her.

"I know what we have to do to save Darla from being frozen forever." Emily said.

"What is it?" Amber asked with tears in her eyes. "I'm really sorry!"

"Amber, it's okay, we know you wouldn't freeze Darla on purpose especially since you just found out about your powers," Patch soothed his former owner's niece. "So, what do we have to do?"

"We have to go back in time." Patrick said.

"Back in time?" Amber asked.

"Cherry! Atticus! Adventure!" Patch called out.

Cherry and Atticus came over as Darla was frozen by Amber.

"Where are we going?" Atticus asked eagerly.

"We're going back in time." Patch said.

"Time travel..." Atticus and Cherry said, him with a smile and her with her default half-smirk/half-frown.

"To my childhood before Never Land..." Emily told them. "Back when Athena and I lived with our father. Back when Elsa and Anna took over the throne after the unfortunate passing of their parents."

"Alright." Atticus said.

"I can't go with you because I can't run into my other self, it might cause a major paradox." Emily took out a book for them.

"Oh, but Mom..." Atticus frowned.

"I'm sorry Atticus, but I just can't come." Emily frowned back.

Atticus frowned back and hugged his mother.

Emily hugged back. "Tell me how Aunt Athena is..."

"I will..." Atticus sniffled.

"Whatever did happen to Athena anyway?" Cherry asked.

"She, uh, we'll tell you later..." Jessica said softly as she passed by.

"Here we go." Amber said.

Patrick and Emily waved as they were going to stay home.

"Darla..." Amber had tears in her eyes for her best friend. "Will she be all right while we're gone?"

"I'm sure." Patch said.

"Come on, Amber, let's go.' Cherry said.

Atticus flipped to the page and they were then being sent back in time. Patrick and Emily wrapped Darla up in a blanket to keep her warm until she would wake up. She was literally knocked out cold. Unfortunately for the group that were being sent back in time, they were sent way too back into the past.

"Did we make it?" Cherry asked.

"I dunno, but I'm freezing..." Amber shivered as she held herself, feeling her arms and legs dot with goosebumps.

"Allow me..." Atticus used his magic to give them winter gear. "Okay, I think we're here..."

The others looked around and looked in one window to see a blonde girl asleep in her bed until a redheaded girl tried to wake her up.