Chapter 10

Suho P.O.V.

I sat down and watched Lay. He grabbed a hat that was laying around and put it on. He started moving his body slowly around. It was pretty hot. Everyone once and awhile we would make eye contact and I would smirk at him.

He was dancing to Body Party by Ciara. I had no idea that this song was even on my phone. He walked over to me and I bit my lip. He gently sat down on my lap. "Yixing what are you doing." He put his for head against mine and started to grind on my lap.

"Nothing." I curled my hands into fists. He moved his head from my for head and moved to my neck. "I didn't know you knew how to dance Suho." Lay started leaving butterfly kisses on my neck.

I had to bit my tongue to hold in a moan. "You know its really hard for me not to touch you right now." Lay started to lightly nip at my neck. "Nobody gets to touch me but you." I groaned at his words.

He pulled away from my neck to look at me. Him sitting in my lap right now wasn't helping my problem at all. "Yixing, please move." He smirked and shook his head. I sighed. "Your making me excited." He froze and looked down.

"Shit sorry." I laughed at his blushed face. He quickly stood up and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down to me. "You know you shouldn't start things you can't finish."

I gently ran my hands through his hair. He looked at me innocently. "What do you want me to do?" I scanned his eyes. I could see that he was excited but trying to hold it. It made him look so adorable.

I placed my palm against his cheek and he leaned into my touch. I didn't say anything. Lay grabbed me hand into his and lifted it up to his lips. He placed a chased kiss on the back of my hand.

"I'm really glad I met you." I looked up at Lay but he was already staring at me. I stared into his eyes for awhile. I didn't no I was moving closer to him until there wasn't any space left between us.

Lay leaned his forehead against mine. I hesitantly tried to kiss him but pulled back some. I didn't know of he would want me to kiss him right now I mean I obviously knew he felt the same way for me but I was still unsure.

Lay pouted and put his hands around my neck. "Joon.." You know what? Forget it. I smashed my lips onto his.