Chapter 7

Suho's P.O.V

I smiled to myself. I think I may really like him. Today I wanted to get to know him better. He's learned something about me so I want to learn something about him.

Classes are not by as normal then came lunch time. I hadn't eaten all day since I've been up all night. I speed walked to the cafeteria. I accidentally bumped into someone and their books fell.

"Shit." I squat down and help pick up the books. "I'm really sorry." I looked up to see a boy with black hair looking at me puzzled.

"It's okay." He quickly grabbed his things and left. I stared at the space he just was. "I feel like I know him.." I shrugged off the feeling and continued walking to the cafeteria.

I quickly made my way to the lines to pick up some food. I got a chicken sandwich, a bag of Dorito's and a water. I paid for my lunch and walked over to my table. The guys noticed me and beamed. "Dude what's up?" I looked at Chen to see him smiling.

I sat down and started to eat. I wasn't trying to be rude but I was starving. "Hey have you guys seen the new kid?" Chen asked Chanyeol. He nodded. "Yeah he's a pretty cool guy." At that point I completely zoned out.

I had finished my lunch so I decided to mess around on my phone. I was playing Fruit Ninja when a text popped up on my screen.

LayXx🙈~ You have a little something on your cheek. 👀

My eyes widened and I discreetly wiped my face. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I knew he was looking at me.

LayXx🙈~ Awe you're blushing!

I pouted and looked over at Lay's table he was already looking at me and was smiling. I pouted and texted back.

Your Kim Jun❤~ 😳 No I'm not.

LayXx🙈~ Mhm its cute.

Your Kim Jun❤~ Lay are you flirting with me?😏

LayXx🙈~ Noppe and if I was flirting you would know.

I looked up to see him smirking at me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. His smirk was so sexy.

Your Kim Jun❤~ It's cute when you think you know what your doing.

I quickly put my phone up and through away my trash. I made sure that Lay could see my every move. He made eye contact with me and I just winked. He looked shocked but his face turned a slight shade of pink.

I made my way towards music class. Since I was pretty early I wanted to mess with the piano. I played a few notes that slowly led to a song. "Your really good." I looked up at Lay and smiled. "I'm okay. I like to write music in my spare time."

He came over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. Lay started playing too but his hands kept brushing up against mine. I didn't mind but being this close to him and not being able to do something was driving me mad.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked quietly. Lay leaned his head on my shoulder. "I kind of followed you." I smiled to myself. "Are you ready for today?" He smiled. "As long as I'm with you I'm okay.." I heard him mumble to himself. I don't think he meant for me to hear him but I did.

We stayed like this for awhile until the bell rang signaling that lunch was over. "Class will be starting soon." I played with Lay's hair. "I know." We both got up. "I can walk you to class." Lay nodded. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together.

"Is this okay?" Lay glanced down at our hand and smiled. "Yes." I walked him down to class and kissed his cheek. I made sure to kiss him closer to his lips this time. He blushed and shooed me off. I laughed and jogged back to class.