Chapter 9

Lay's P.O.V.

I wanted to show Suho a little but more about me so I brought him to my bakery. I love cooking and this shop is mine. I'll be the owner in a year and I was beyond happy.

The thing is, this place was originally my father's and he wanted to pass it on to me.

I pulled Suho through the kitchen and walked up to one of the employees that I knew very well. "Hey Shownu!" He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "What's up Lay?" I looked at Suho to see him pouting.

I squeezed his hand and he looked up it me. "Do you mind preparing a few things for me and Suho?" He glanced at Suho and smiled. "Yeah sure why not. Is this a date Lay?" I blushed and looked away. "No.." Shownu looked at our hands and smiled. "Whatever you say."

We walked out and headed to a open table. Suho sat in front of me. He didn't say anything but I could tell something was bothering him. "Joon what's wrong?" He looked at me and his eyes softened.

"You work with so many guys.." I smiled and fiddled with his fingers on the table. "Are you jealous?" I could see a blush slowly coming in. "I don't want any other guy looking at you." My heart started beating faster.

"Why?" I whispered. I didn't think he heard me until he finally responded after a few seconds of silence. "Because only I can look at you." Before I could say anything Shownu came out with two plates filled with different types of sweets.

He put one on front of me and one in front of Suho. Suho kept staring at me the whole time and I didn't break eye contact either. Shownu looked at the both of us and smirked before turning to leave.

"W-why don't we eat?" I looked down at my plate. It was an upside down apple pie. Suho had a cinnamon roll cake that had apple filling in the middle. I took a bite of my cake and smiled. I was glad that one of the dishes I created was being served to customers and now I get to try my own creations.

I glanced at Suho and his eyes lit up with astonishment. I giggled to myself. "Is it that good?" He looked at me and nodded. "It's amazing do you know who made it?" I smiled and fiddled with my fingers. "Um I did."

It was quiet for a long time and I was starting to get nervous. "Layy", I looked up at Suho to see the most gentlest smile I've ever seen. "Your an amazing cook." I blushed.

After our chit chat was over we finished eating and I put down a tip for Shownu. Suho looked a bit mad at this so I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. He relaxed and squeezed my hand.

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Joon don't be jealous." He pouted and looked at me. "Okay." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Come on I still have something to show you." Suho grabbed my hand and we walked out of the shop.

We walked across the street and down the road. It was starting to get dark outside but I didn't care. I was just happy to be with Suho. I hope he felt the same but by the way he's been looking at me and holding my hand I think he does.

We finally arrived at a dance studio and my eyes widened. Suho pulled out a key and unlocked the door. "I uh come here sometimes to practice dancing and singing." He scratched the back of his neck and showed me the inside.

"Wow

"Wow." The place was so big I couldn't imagine just him practicing here, all by himself. "Do you practice by yourself?" He walked over to a corner of the room and hooked his phone up to the speaker.

"Actually a few of my friends come here to practice sometimes." I nodded. Softly through the speakers I heard View by Shinee start to play. Suho walked over to me slowly and started to sing the introduction.

"Modu hal mareul ilhji like you
sachawon isangui gijeogui view
Dalkomhi jjigeo mun biccui pongdyu
Boigi sijakhan eumui saekdo"

I blushed at the way he was dancing. "Joon what are you doing." He walked over to me an grabbed my hands. "Dance with me." I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Okay." We danced to the whole song not missing any steps.

"Your a great dancer Lay." I blushed. "Is there anything you can't do?" I walked over to the speaker and grabbed Suho's phone. I scrolled through his phone till I found the right song.

Suho looked at me. I grabbed a chair that was in the corner of the room and I placed it in front of him. He got the hint and sat down. Since he danced for me I was gonna dance for him.