Chapter 5

Lay's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of arguing downstairs. "How could you do this!" I quietly walked down the steps so they wouldn't hear me. "Come on that's not fair." My dad ran his fingers through his hair.

"That's not fair? So you can just decide to leave whenever you want! You can't do this to Lay again." My mom was in hysterics. "Lay will be okay this isn't the first time." I could see that there were bags laying down by his feet.

"Sooner or later your gonna have to deal with the fact that your child has cancer!" I flinched. This I'd the first time my mom's ever said something about it. I don't like to worry because it only brings her pain, but she's been so strong through this.

"I will not stand by and watch him die! Just because you can doesn't mean I should." With that he grabbed his things and slammed the door. My mom had her hands on her hips and was shaking.

I could tell she wanted to cry but she didn't. Suddenly she looked up at me. I could tell she knew I was here somewhat so she didn't even looked shocked. She sadly smiled up at me and I smiled back.

I turned back around and headed up stairs to get ready for school. It was gonna be chilly outside today so I decided on a long sleeve gray shirt, black skinny jeans and my gray jacket.

After I was done getting dressed I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. I usually walk to school in the morning since I don't live that far away. I closed the door behind me and started on my walk.

In no time I had already arrived at school. I quickly went up the steps and opened the door. There was a few people in the hallway so I could tell that I was early. I headed to my locker.

On the way there I started to feel feverish. The pain was almost too much. I ran to the boys bathroom and splashed water on my face. I didn't realize that there was someone else in the bathroom.

I took off my book bag and searched for the thing. Finally, I got out my prescription and took out two small pills. I grabbed my water bottle and took them. Next time I should remember to take my pills before leaving the house.

"Yixing?" I froze but made sure that I put the pills back into my bag. I turned around to be met with Suho. "Hi." I awkwardly smiled at him. He looked at me up and down but didn't say anything. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

I really hope he didn't see the pills. If he did he probably just thinks there for headaches or something. After awhile of uncomfortable silence I turned to leave but I felt a hand on my risk.

"You would tell me if something wrong right?" I looked into his beautiful eyes and looked down. "Of course." I whispered. He let go of my hand and I walked out. I didn't want him to see the fact that I wasn't okay.

I haven't been for awhile.

"Suho's P.O.V."

After what happened in the bathroom I decided to skip school. Besides one day won't hurt right? I had things to take care of.

I walked out of the building and headed to my car. I climbed in and made sure I had my seatbelt on. I turned on the ignition and sped off.

When I made it to my destination I climbed out. I walked up and stared at the house that I used to call home. I still had the key to the house so I unlocked it and went inside.

My mom was passed out drunk on the couch with the TV still on. I sighed and grabbed the remote turning the TV off. I could hear crying from across the room. I went to go check on it.

The little girl was crying her little heart out. I went to her and picked her up. Her hair was stuck to her fave because of the sweat. I looked around her room for her things. I sat her down and grabbed one of her bags.

I packed it with all of her clothes, bottles, pacifiers, toys and shoes. I went to the bathroom to grab diapers, wipes, and formula. I was just sipping the bag up when I heard her voice.

"What do you think you're doing?" I stared at her like she was crazy. "I'm getting Li out of here." I continued to make sure I had everything. "You can't just tale her away from us!" I scoffed.

"Are you freaking serious? This isn't the first time I've came to check on her and you were passed out while she's been crying!" My mother didn't even flinch. She just stood there getting angrier by the minute.

"So what Kim Joon she isn't yours! You have no right!" She quickly stepped in for my of me trying yo block my way. "You're not taking her anywhere." I looked towards the door to see my step dad standing there.

"You know what I don't care what you guys want she isn't safe here and I'm taking her!" I grabbed the bag and swung it over my shoulders then grabbed Li. I pushed passed both my mom and my step dad and went outside.

"You won't get away with this! I will make.sure you never see her again just like I did your sister for disobeying me!" I froze at the spot. "What did you just say?" They both looked shocked by my sudden change of moods.

"You heard her." I put Li in the baby seat that I had brought and turned to my so called parents. "One day I will get you guys for what you did to her!"
I climbed in the car and drove off ignoring the shouting I could hear from both of them.