Team Time

Today's Quote from Aki- To Pein

" The lion and tiger may be stronger but the wolf doesn't preform in the circus "

Hay my caramel possums how are you doing today's is the day. The team I Aki is in has been decided.....

And without further delay here it is.....

* turns on Music And starts jamming *

Sakura throws shurriken at my music player breaking it

The hell was that for

Get to the story already!

( gee I didn't know you read this story Sakura)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenten and I were running through the streets of Khonoha. Chika hot on our trail.

We didn't want to be late for today above all other days. We were going to be put on our teams today.

We ran for another 5 minutes until we reached the Academy. We then went straight to the classroom and sat down waiting. Though it was funny to have Chika here as well. Just sitting on the stairs next to me out of view form the students coming in . Man it was funny when they finally saw her many of the boys jumped in fright. Hehehe.though this class was less full as most of the students didn't pass the exam.

Now sensei came into the class with a scroll ( I think that has the team list on them ). He then called for the classes attention.

" Students today you are graduating from the ninja academy. From today you are all fully fledged ninja, but it is only the beginning of a much longer and dangerous journey ahead of all of you. Thought what you do it is up to each of you.

Now the team lists though one team will have a extra member because of the number of students in the class this year.

So here they are.

I zoned out waiting for my name to be called though it wasn't called .

I zoned back when sensei read the last team on the list

Tenten,Rock lee and Neji Hyuga.

( wth I am not with Tenten they have got to be kidding me * rips up imaginary punching dummy with teeth*)

Now Aki Inuzuka you will head to Hokage's office for a briefing as you are the extra .All other students will go and meet up with there sensei's at lunch.

After that the bell rang and I went with Chika to Hokage's office . I waited outside until I was let in .

" Yes Lord Hokage you wanted to see me" I said as I came in.

" Ahhh yes Aki Toso Inu ( crud I am only called my my mom's surname when I am in trouble) I heard about your adventure last night. And I must say that I am proud of what you did. But also I am aware of your skill and knowledge of animals and combat."

" Well lord Hokage I have lacked highly in my genjutsue areas and I needed to make up for that disability of mine." I said

" Aki the reason you were not put on one of the teams today is that your dad will also be training you as well as your sensei. Though you will find out tomorrow who that person is I tell you that you will not be disappointed with my choice. Thanks for coming to chat. And by the way here is something for Chika ."

A Anbu came in with a green collar with the leaf village forehead protector on it. She buckled it around Chika's neck.

" Since she is one of our best Jounin ninja hounds and now your hound companion I decided she needed one as she is a ninja.And what ninja goes around without their forehead protector ." He said as Chika and I bowed and left.