Chapter eight

Raine P.O.V

"Do you know who your messing with princess I am the leader of the worlds most feared mafia the Romano Mafia if ever heard of it" Antonio said and when he said that I felt something metal on a head I slowly look up and see him holding a gun to my head oh my gosh. I slowly stand up so I can see his face but I had to look up because he was at least 6'7 and I was only 5'1.

"So your a leader in your own mafia didn't think I saw that coming but guess what that'll just give me more of a reason to stay away from you huh I'm not scared of you PULL THE TRIGGER I DARE YOU" I yelled at the end I knew he wasn't gonna do he had the safety on I know a little about guns.

He looked shocked and confused that I just said that as if he was day dreaming so I took that as an advantage and kicked him hard where the sun doesn't shine.

"AHHHHH figlio di una cagna io sono ucciderà si Raine" He grunted a yelled it was funny but couldn't just sit there and watch groan and swear words at me so I ran thank god I saw Taxi as I got in right when I shut the door Antonio was right there just like the other night I was so scared I might of pissed myself because he almost got me." Raine open the door now" he said a little to calm I shook my head and no.

"Sir you can drive now please" I told the taxi driver still not moving." Sir get a move on it" I said slightly getting angry I look and don't see Antonio anymore but just when I thought I was getting lucky he opens the door on the other side oh gosh.

"Princess did you even look at the driver or the car. I look at the car and it's not even a taxi cab it a small limo his limo."Juan you can drive now back to my house please" he said with a snicker the driver started driving and I was so scared.

"You know princess you had balls back there but you were stupid and reckless men like me would have already shot you by disrespecting them" He said I looked at him and laughed and rolled my eyes I didn't care what so ever.

I looked at him and slapped him hard I know I know I'm putting myself in danger who dares slap the leader of a Italian mafia well I do. Before I can slap him again he catches my wrist and his grip on it tightens It break in seconds. He roughly grabs my chin.

"RAINE if you hit me again I wont hesitate and slap you tens times harder lay your hands on me again and you'll get punished and not in a good way" he said through gritted teeth I pushed him off of and kept quiet the whole ride.

"You know princess I heard you say you liked me to your friends back there" He said calmly I was surprised he heard me I forgot he and his friends were right there. "

"well you can forget me liking you after what you called me you think I didn't forget that or you making out with the girl yea right forget bout me liking you now asshole"I said he looked at me hurt but then quickly covering it up with a smirk.

"Were you jealous of me kissing that girl huh if you were why are jealous when you have a boyfriend" He said I don't know why he said i had to boy- Ohhhh yea I did tell him that but i was just playing around.

"I don't have a boyfriend I was just kidding I like wearing T-shirts like that a pjs so I buy them stupid but you wanted to run off like a baby so whatever" I said kind of nervous of what his reaction is going to be.

"Oh really princess you were trying to make me jealous" He said rolling up the screen the blocks us from the driver. All of sudden he grabs me so I'm straddling him and his hands makes his way to hips grabbing them and rubbing circles around them.he kisses me with passion hunger so slowly but then he try's to heat things up by asking for entrance but I denied it and pushed myself off him.

"I'm a slut remember go back to that girl i strangled I bet she'll fulfill your needs" I said through gritted teeth how dare he try and kiss me even though I loved it but still he called me a slut how am I a slut if I'm a virgin.

"Your a virgin princess good cause I'll be the first and last man you with"he said with a big smile as if he won something in first place." Damn I said that aloud.

"I don't know why your smiling like that because you will be nothing to me" I said through gritted teeth knowing I got to him by what I said I turned and faced the other side the rest of ride was silent there were no words spoken the entire time.