"Benny's diner." I say and he nodded before rolling up the windows, turning the car off and exiting the car. I followed suit as we walked into the diner together.

Zayn looked super hot. In his black shirt, with his black ripped skinny jeans and his black converse. His hair all messy it looked like he didn't care how he looked today, but he still looked gorgeous.

"Table for two." He said to the host at the front desk. She blushed and nodded, grabbing two menus before leading us to our table.

Zayn sat down in our booth table as I sat in front of him, the girl placed Zayn's menu in front of him and threw mine on the table. I rolled my eyes at her desperation.

"You can leave now." I growled annoyed at this sad child.

She turned to look at me with a smug smile. Before winking at Zayn and walking off. "I like it when your jealous." He laughed and I huffed.

"Whatever."

He reached for my hand from across the table and kissed my knuckles. "So what are you eating?" He asked.

I shrugged pulling my hands away from Zayn's and looking at the menu. Our waiter came, placing a glass a water in front of us. Our waiter was a cute blue eyed, brown hair boy. His hair in a quiff and his skin light as Lipton tea. "G'morning, what would you like."

"I'll order a bacon cheeseburger, with fries and a chocolate milkshake." I order.

He turns to Zayn and smiles. "Zayn?"

"Louis." Zayn smiled, getting up and hugging this Louis guy. "Ah man, I didn't know you worked today." He said all casually.

"Yeah." He shrugged, before looking at me. "Where's Gigi?" He half whispered and I frowned. Zayn took Gigi here? But not me and I was his actual girlfriend.

Zayn nervously scratched the back of his head. "I don't know."

Louis laughed. "I thought she was your girlfriend." He said still looking at me. My frowned deepened, she was his girlfriend. Great just great. And here I am thinking we can get back together and live happily ever after. Looks like more lies are piling up and now everything to me, means dead to me.

"Well she's not." He says annoyed. Louis took the hint and continued taking our order. Zayn ordered the same thing as me, but with a fountain soda. Louis walked away taking our menus with him.

"I'm sorry about that." Zayn announced after a short period of silence.

"She was your girlfriend."

"What?" He played dumb.

I leaned forward. "Gigi was your girlfriend." I state and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"No, she's not."

"But she was."

"Selena..."

I cut him off. "He said 'I thought she was your girlfriend' and you said 'Well she's not' meaning that she was back when you were taking her here instead of me, your actual girlfriend. And also you didn't introduced me to your friend Louis. But I guess we're all friends here so no worries right?"

He sighs. "Babe, I'm sorry alright I didn't mean for it to come like that."

"You know, I saw Gigi before we left. She was with a new guy." I said and his eyes popped out of his head. His hands were balling into a fist. He looked hurt yet angry.

This entire expression was all I needed to prove a point. Him and Gigi were obviously more than just friends with benefits. The fact that he's lying to me, to her, is disgusting.

He finally relaxed when our food and drinks came. "Um, good for her." He mumbled and I just rolled my eyes.

Lunch was good, really good. Everything tastes so good, I wished I ordered more. I'm definitely coming back here.

"So, what do you want to know about the problem we had." He said and I shrugged.

"Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know, I couldn't stop, like from what me and Gigi had it was amazing and I wanted to stop but our sexual attraction wouldn't allow us to stop, but with me and you my heart skips a beat every time I'm around you." He answers.

"You were fucking her, doing all that stuff with her and then came back and kissed me like I want her juice on my lips."

He chuckled while I glared. "Selena, she has your juices too, so y'all tasted each other already."

I cringed. Gross. How the fuck can he think this is all fun and games. "Why play us? You could've dumped one of us and been with the other, we both gave our bodies to you. Heck, Gigi probably loves you just as much as me."

"That's the thing, you're both special to me, and I didn't want to hurt neither of you."

"But you'd hurt me." I mumbled quietly.

The check came and Zayn paid for it with cash, as we walked out of the diner and into the car. "I didn't want too."

"But you did."

"And I'm so so sorry."

"Apologizes useless to me."

He groaned and pulled me onto his lap. As we just sat in a hot car. "Princess, tell me what I can do to make it up to you."

Tears were ready to fall. "Nothing, you can't do nothing Zayn. Because obviously you can't let one of us go."

Tears formed in his eyes also. "But.. I... Babe."

I climbed off of him and he stared and looked at me. He turned his car on and drove us back to campus. The radio blasting music through the speakers. As he drove us back to the dorms, I noticed he was thinking hard about his decision.

Once he pulled up to my dorm, I was just ready to go to sleep or do my homework. Anything to keep my mind off of things. "It's your choice Zayn," I mumbled opening the door of his car. "It's me or Gigi." I said before exiting the car and making my way into my dorm building.

//

Ta-da, I'm working on this story and BrokenHearted because I mean who doesn't like Zaylena 😛

I just hope my queen gets better from her illness that she has. 😰 I'll be so heart broken 💔 if anything happened to her. #PrayForSelena

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Later Lovelies 💜💙

/Bre/