[5]

EVERYTHING TO ME BY MONICA
S E L E N A

After the party last night; Zayn and I came back to my dorm in which we had sex, three rounds actually. I was really happy that me and him are a public couple now. I'm glad that Gigi now understands that she's nothing but body to him. Even though my gut is screaming at me, telling me how stupid I am for forgiving him. I love him, he was my first time, my first love, I don't want to throw my sophomore year and half my junior year of college away.

Zayn was spooning me, and I couldn't be more happier to be in his arms again. I loved being with him, he's everything to me. My heart has taken control over everything when it comes to decisions about Zayn. Good or bad he's a decision I'll never regret.

I turned in his hold and stared at his beautiful face. He looked super hot, his tousled hair was all over the place, his swollen red lips were in a pout. His chiseled jawline with his sexy full grown beard. I caressed his hair cheek and smiled as the hair tickled my hand. Zayn's eyes fluttered open, his blazing hazel eyes staring into my brown eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." His deep raspy voice sent chills down my spine.

I smiled and kissed his nose, causing him to scrunch it up cutely. "Good morning babe."

He pecked my lips. "What do you want to do today?" He asked since it's the weekend.

I shrugged. "Anything."

"Anything will cause you to limp more than you already are." He smirked and I laughed.

I'm not embarrassed talking about my sex life. Ever since Zayn took my virginity, I've craved sex from him for like a whole month, I'll always remember that one week of class we took off just having sex with each other. I still don't understand why he continued to sleep with Gigi when he had me and I gave him all of me.

I was thinking to much, that I didn't realize I was asking the question. "Why'd you do it?"

He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I sighed and sat up and he followed. "I know... I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but I can't help it." I frown and he seemed to understand where I was going with this conversation.

He got up and put on his boxers. "Let's get off of campus, so we can talk about this. Yeah?" He suggested and I smiled.

He got dressed and grabbed his phone before looking at me, waiting for me to agree. I nod happily, to have a day with Zayn so I can ask him questions about this uncertainty is what I need. "Yeah."

He kissed me tenderly, before leaving me. I guess he's going to his dorm to get dressed in new clothes. I sighed. I showered and brushed my teeth before getting dressed in ripped knee blue jeans, a black vest and a white blazer with nude heals. I straighten my hair as I got a text from Zayn.

Boyfriend👫💖: I'm outside

I smiled, grabbing my necessity and walked out of my room. I saw Gigi on my way out with a new guy on her shoulder. I rolled my eyes at how disgusting she is, one man leaves her, she probably went after someone else's boyfriend.

"Hi Selena." She says when she sees me.

I give her a curt nod before walking out the dorm hall. I see Zayn's car and make my towards him with a smile.

I entered the car and leaned over planting a kiss on his lips causing him to smile once we pulled away. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry." He suggested and I agreed because I was starving.

The drive to wherever we were eating wasn't long, but it was a distance from campus. The music playing softly in the background, as the breeze blew heavily through our hair. Once we reached, it was at a retro style diner.