[1]

ONLY ONE BY ARIANA GRANDE
S E L E N A

"Morning baby." He smiles and kisses my shoulder as he gets out of my bed.

I mumble a soft. "Morning." Before turning back in my bed.

I heard his deep chuckle and I smile as I can always make him laugh. A rich and beautiful laugh. "C'mon Sel, your alarm is about to go off. You got class soon." He says, as I hear him getting dressed. This always happens.

"Zayn just go, I'll be fine." I assure him sleepily and he kisses my forehead before he leaves. Me and Zayn have been in a relationship for a year and five months. But there's one problem, he doesn't want to publicize our relationship.

He believes if people knew about us then they would always want to be in our business. I rather thought that idea was stupid because either way people are curious about who he dates or sleeps with regardless of it being publicized.

You'd probably think I'm stupid for being in a secret relationship with Zayn but the truth is, I love him. Everything about him is beautiful and I'm just glad he's always there for me no matter what.

I got out of bed and went to the shower in my room. My roommate was out all night, so I called Zayn over and we had a lot fun, if you know what I mean. My roommate Gigi Hadid, she's pretty cool and she's very pretty but for some reason she's never around when I try to introduce her to Zayn. He always says he probably met her around campus, but Gigi is like my closest friend here so it'll only be fair that the two most important people to me, get to know each other. Also I can finally tell someone my secret.

After my shower; I get dressed in a tribal print sweater, with shorts underneath, knee high socks and ankle boots. I curl my hair and grab my bag, phone, and my dorm room key before leaving.

I make my way to the Starbucks they have on campus and smile as I enter smelling the coffee beans, cakes and other delicious goodies. I join the line, and see Zayn's friend working behind the counter on the cash register.

Once I was standing in front of him I smiled brightly at him. "Hey Harry."

He looks up at me and blushes. He always does that when he sees me. He's so adorable. "Hey Selena, what would you like?" He asked and I stared at the menu bored.

"A medium caramel macchiato." I order and take out my wallet, ready to pay for it but some guy behind me says. "Make that two medium caramel macchiato." The dudes voice is rough and thick, I think it's a Swedish accent? Scottish maybe? Irish?

"Okay?" Harry says charging both and the died blond hair boy behind me pays for both of our drinks.

Me and the blond boy step off line as we wait for our order to be ready. "You didn't have to do that." I say hugging my shoulders looking around frantically, hoping non of Zayn's other friends saw this.

"I know but I was thinking, hey kill two birds with one stone right." He said with a soft smile. His blue eyes shining beautifully in this lighting. He's really cute.

"I'm Niall Horan by the way." The boy named Niall stretches out his hand for me to take and I hesitated before taking it in hand giving him a soft shake.

"I'm Selena." I say keeping a gap between us.

He nods. "You don't have to be scared of me Selena, I'm not going to hurt you." He laughs, a very loud one, causing other college students to look in our direction. Oh no.