Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy

Start from the beginning

'Well, if we're going to be a fake couple, we need people to believe we're a real couple,' he started, 'and to do that we actually need to know things about each other.' He said slowly as though I was a baby.

I punched him in the arm before I frowned, 'I actually didn't even think about that.'

Cole smirked, 'It's a good job you have me then.'
_______________
'Why Titanic?! That's like the worst movie ever!' Cole winced as he took a bite from his pizza.

It was now 9o'clock, we were both sat at the kitchen table, the storm hadn't stopped, if anything it had gotten worse. Cole had put a pizza in the microwave, a pizza he found on the side in his living room, God knows how old it was.

'Yes titanic, I love it.' I rolled my eyes as I picked up a piece of pizza.
So far, I knew that Coles parents were hardly ever home, his favorite movie was Divergent, he had no siblings, his birthday was in January and his favorite color was red, that's it.

'Ew! That is disgusting!' I shouted as I spat the pizza out into a napkin.

Cole shrugged, 'It's not that bad, just a few weeks old.'

I jumped out of my seat as I eyed the kitchen, 'Haven't you got anything that you can cook? To make actual food!'

Cole pointed to the fridge, 'You can check but I don't think so.'

I quickly walked over to the fridge and pulled it open, to see nothing but a carton of strawberry milk.
'What the hell Cole?' How do you eat?!''

'I just order pizza and things.' He replied calmly as he turned around to face me.

'Well, the first thing we're doing once this storm stops, is going food shopping!' I crossed my arms.

Cole raised his eyebrow and smirked, 'Whatever you say, princess.'
I blushed slightly as I warmed up inside, I liked Cole calling me princess.
__________
'This film sucks.' Cole moaned for the 5th time.
We were now having a movie marathon, taking it in turns to watch our favorite movies, I was sat one end of the white three seater sofa and Cole was sat on the other side.
'Shh!' I kicked him. Even though I've watched the Notebook thousands of times, I still like to pay attention to it.

A piece of popcorn suddenly hit me on the forehead, I turned to glare at Cole to see him snickering. We found a bag of popcorn in one of the cupboards in Coles' kitchen, luckily.
I quickly grabbed a handful of popcorn from my bowl and threw it straight at him. I laughed loudly as he frowned.
I then leaned over to the small table next to the arm rest, to pick up my phone, I sighed as I read the time 11.45pm and the storm was still going.
Cole quickly grabbed the phone from my hands, to which I laughed, 'Ha! You don't know my passcode.'

Cole smirked as he held up the phone to show it was unlocked.
Ugh! Why did I have to have my passcode as 1234, of course anyone would guess that.
Note to self, change passcode.

'Cole! Don't do anything.' I shouted as I reached for my phone, but yet again missed.

Cole jumped up off the sofa quickly as he laughed.
Oh no, I hope he's not looking on my photos, I have, like, over 1000 selfies on there.

'Cole! What are you doing?!' I yelled as I also jumped up off the sofa.
I jumped up to grab the phone but he lifted his arm above his head, to which I, of course, couldn't reach. I jumped and jumped but still failed to grab the phone.
I quickly jumped up onto the sofa behind Cole before I jumped off and landed on Coles back. Cole laughed loudly as I held on tight to his back.
I then reached out and finally grabbed the phone out of Coles hands. Argh! Finally!
'What did you do?' I sighed as I kept one hand securely onto Coles shoulder, luckily his hands were now under my legs, holding me up.
Cole shrugged and laughed.
I quickly double clicked the home screen button to see what he had been on, but to my surprise, it was only snapchat. I clicked on snapchat and clicked on my story. 36 people had seen it in 1 minute, mostly all of the people in my school. I quickly pressed my story to see it was 50 seconds long, the first video was of Cole's face miming and then laughing, the second video was of Cole laughing loudly, my voice faint in the background shouting, 'Give it back!', the third was a photo of Cole smiling with the caption, 'My favourite boy!' The fourth was a video of me jumping for the phone and Cole laughing and the last was a photo of Cole grinning with me on his back, my face covered with my hand, which was reaching out to the phone, the caption was the boyfriend and girlfriend emoji, next to two heart emojis.

'Cole!' I yelled as I scrolled through the  names who had seen it.

'Don't delete it!' Cole yelled even louder.

'Why?' I asked sighing, as I kept scrolling.

'Because Aaron will see it.' He replied as he stomped over to the sofa and dropped me down.

I frowned in thought, Aaron?, before I realized what he meant, 'Oh my God! Yes! Cole! That's great!!'
Aaron will get so mad! Well, at least, I hope he does, I hugged Cole slightly as he sat down next to me.
I grinned up at him as he smirked. 'Thank you.' I said quietly.

I then turned my phone off and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.