Rohan changed himself into fresh clothes after hot shower and went downstairs to check on Darren. The male had been in black slacks that were rolled to his shins and had towel on his shoulders.
"Do you need black tea or coffee?" Rohan asked sauntering towards the elder male near the window and massaged back of his neck.
"How do you know I prefer black tea?" Darren turned to face the boy who stood dangerously closer to him.
"I could smell your breath this morning", Rohan placed his both hands on Darren's chest and pushed him against the glass pane of window rubbing his muscles. Darren smirked as Rohan pressed a kiss on his Adam apple down to his hollow of throat. Rohan bit his neck sucking on his flesh and rubbed himself against the prominent bulge of the man. Rohan drifted lower licking the lines of his pectorals muscles and took his nipple in his mouth tugging between his teeth. Darren winced as the younger male swirled his tongue around his nipple and pulled the boy up by his hair smashing his lips demandingly on Rohan. Rohan opened his mouth letting Darren's tongue to explore his mouth hungrily. Rohan sneaked his fingers in the hem of his black vest taking it off and tossed it in the corner. Darren's callous hand rubbed the taut muscles of his abdomen and grazed Rohan's navel with his knuckle. He grabbed the ass of the boy and pulled him closer gyrating his hips against Rohan. Darren half smirked to himself when felt Rohan's half erection pressing against his groin and he slipped his hand inside Rohan's pants giving his hard member a squeeze. Rohan groaned thrusting his hips in his hand and worked on stripping himself out of his pants. Darren took a minute to appreciate the good physique of the boy and his erected member between his legs.
"Turn around." Darren ordered him and the younger male turned his back to him. Darren spread Rohan's legs from behind and began working from his base to the shaft. Rohan thrusted his hips back feeling Darren's painfully good shape through the thick cloth. Rohan moaned ejaculating thick spurts in the male's hand as his entire body spasmed against Darren. Darren withdrew his coated hand and asked Rohan to kneel on the floor. Rohan lowered himself on the floor on his four and Darren lubricated Rohan's entrance with his own liquid before positioning himself. He entered inside him from behind and slowed himself letting the boy adjust to his massive size.
"Keep going", Rohan moaned as Darren pushed his length inside him till his base touched the ass. He started moving in and out of him, picking up his pace by thrusting faster. Rohan pushed his ass back, meeting his each thrust with equal force that created the slapping sound of the flesh. Rohan stroked his cock and began pumping himself. Darren replaced his hand with Rohan's and worked on his length building him to the climax. Rohan came in his Darren's hand with a shout and Darren himself finished inside Rohan. The male didn't let Rohan to recover and started thrusting inside him again building pressure and coming inside him for second time. They cleaned up together and Rohan made themselves black tea after the shower.

The rain had stopped around the 5 pm  and Darren dressed himself properly before leaving. Just when Rohan was about to close the door, Melaine pushed the door open and barged inside his house.
"Melaine..."
"Are you nuts?"
"What?"
"Why in the earth that man was doing here?" She couldn't have sneered more than she had actually intended at him.
"You mean Darren?"
"Professor Darren." Melaine corrected him throwing him a glare that momentarily pinned him in his place.
"Ok, slow down for a minute lady and tell me ...." Rohan placed his hands on her shoulder.
"You had a sex with him!" Melaine seethed through her teeth.
"What..." Rohan was taken aback by her bold statement.
"Did it occur to you that my kitchen's window gives view to your lounge?"
"And your point is?"
"Are you freaking insane? He's a professor and you're his..."
"And why are you worried Miss. Melaine?" He could play this game with her for all the eternity but his burning desires of got worst of his impatience.
"What do you mean?"
"If you don't the like sight of me with another man in my house, it's not my headache." Rohan eyed the fuming Melaine in the rage.
"Look I ..."
"Is it because Miss. Melaine is jealous?" Rohan smirked advancing towards shocked Melaine at his accusation.
"Do I look like a madwoman to you?" Melaine snickered and Rohan grimaced at the girl.
"No, but I'm losing myself every minute to you." He was suddenly so close to her face and smirked down at her.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Melaine frowned looking up at him who grabbed the girl's arms and slammed her into window pane.
"The fuck Rohan..."
"Shut Up!" He barked at her before forcing his mouth on hers and kissed her senselessly. Melaine tried to pull away from him but he held her wrists above her head with his one hand.
"Do you want to know how I did with him?" He spoke panting and opened the button of her white blouse with his free hand.
"Rohan stop..." She arched her back as he rubbed her ribs down to her waist.
"I started with his Adam apple." Rohan kissed her throat down to her hollow giving it a lick that made the girl shiver.
"What's gotten into you?" Melaine whispered back wide eyes.
"Then I did this with him" Rohan kissed her pulse point before biting her flesh making her shout and swirled his tongue around the swollen skin of the neck.
"The hell you're ..." She gasped when Rohan turned her around pressing her front in the pane.
"But do you want to know what I want to do with you?" He nibbled on her earlobe and half pressed himself against her back.
"I want to do this", he lowered the shoulder of her blouse and pressed his mouth on her skin trailing kisses to the mid of shoulder blades.
"Rohan..."
"I want to do this to you, Melaine." Rohan tugged her head back and sucked on the sensitive spot of her neck moaning against her skin.
"Stop it!" Melaine managed to shout, "I am not your slut." Rohan put his finger on her lips and brushed his mouth on side of her neck.
"I don't think I'd treat some slut like this." He turned her around releasing her arms and brushed his lips against her in a lingering touch.
"Rohan..." She whispered when he put his hands on the glass on both sides of her head and angled his jaw to capture her lips.
"Why did you ever say that I think of you as rest of others?"
"Rohan...look we can't."
"Can't what?" His breath fanned her face.
"This...between me and you it can't happen."
"Why?" He demanded scowling down at her.
"I can't answer your why." She barked back in irritation.
"I need a damn good answer, Melaine!"
"What the fuck is wrong with your head?" She shouted pushing him off her.
"My head? And what about yourself Melaine?" Rohan grabbed her mouth seething at her.
"Did you think I wouldn't notice that you're the one who kissed me in the alley or you sneak in my bed every night..."
"I don't..." Melaine pried his hand off her and tried to walk past him when Rohan yanked her back to him.
"Don't lie to me! I can't perfectly tell your body scent on my bed sheets every night." Melaine glared at him twisting her wrist in his grip.
"You're just like Ethan." She pushed him back and ran out of the door leaving bemused Rohan behind.

"I am not letting you go that easily, Laine."