Chapter 19

I was so engaged at typing down my report, I didn't even notice that someone opens the bedroom door. "Hey," Someone called. I jumped in surprise and look at the figure that's standing and leaning their body on the door frame.

"Shit, you scared me." I exclaimed. I gesture for them to come in.

The side of the bed dipped as Marco climbed next to me. "I was wondering if you want to come tonight? You know, with Kelly and I?"

I didn't advert my gaze to my laptop and continue pressing my fingertips on the keyboard, "Where are you guys going?"

"We're thinking of going to the club."

"Sorry, I can't. I still have to finish my report tonight and I have a job interview tomorrow morning." I said.

The green eyed dude sighed and said, "You've been like that since you and Camila broke up. Can you take a break from studying for a while and have some fun?"

I turn my head to face him, "Marco, I can't. Maybe- maybe I'll join you guys some time."

He leans his body on the head board and take a glance on my computer screen. "I don't get you. Your dad is one of the most successful business man in the world and your family is the most wealthiest persons in the country and here you are, sitting in the bedroom, looking for a job."

I stopped typing and turn my gaze to Marco. "You know how I wanted to earn my own money. I just can't depend on my parents forever." I told him honestly.

"Okay. I understand but are you sure that you don't want to come with us tonight?" He asked again and glance at the digital clock that's hanging in the wall facing us, "Kelly will be here any minute now."

"Nah, I'm good. Have fun, but not too much fun."

"Okay, mom." He chuckles and kiss the side of my head before sliding off the bed.

"Don't forget to bring your keys because I'm not gonna open the door when you and Gomez's drunk asses knocks in the middle of the night." I reminded him. He nods and exited the bedroom.

It didn't take too long when I heard a high pitched voice boomed in the apartment, and I know that Kelly just arrived. They bid their goodbyes and I didn't forget to tell them to stay out of trouble, the last time they went out to get drunk, Marco punched a pervert old man because he keeps on touching and bugging Kelly. The green eyed dude ended up on jail. And bailing them out tonight is the last thing I wanted to do.

I shut my laptop off and decided to call it a night. I grab my phone on the night stand and check if someone texted me or even tried to call me. My heart clenched when I saw Camila's name flash on the screen.

[Camila — 10:36 pm];
i miss you
its been a month, y/n. im really sorry

I sighed and deleted all her texts just like what I did to her past messages. It's exactly been a month and a half since I broke thing off with Camila. And I'm living with Marco for now. I can't go back to our- my apartment because it will just bring a lot of memories and it just won't help me move on from her. And the green eyed guy understands my reason so he told me that I can stay with him as long as I want. And sometimes, Kelly is with us. She also practically live in Marco's apartment.

Since Camila and I broke up, the Cuban didn't stop texting me, telling me how much she regret kissing Shawn and how sorry she is. She even left a voicemail every single night before she sleeps or whenever she can't sleep, I can't even bring myself to delete it without hearing her voice. I feel bad every time I open to listen to it, because she just keep on crying and crying and telling me that she's still waiting for me to come back. But then I realized that she was the one who made this to us and to herself. I'd be lying if I said that I don't love her anymore because I still do and I don't think I'll be moving on from her that quickly.