Chapter 10

"Are you really going now? Can't you just leave next week?" Marc pouted as he handed me another pile of my folded shirts. I'm packing my clothes for my early trip to Miami. Christmas is in two weeks and I'm still not yet done planning everything for my proposal to my girlfriend. I haven't even ask the Cabello's for Camila's hand.

Three days after Camila left, I told her about this my early trip to our hometown, we are used to going home together during their holiday break but this year, we're going to Miami separately. She told me it was fine if I went home first, she knows how busy her schedule is and she understands if I cannot wait for her.

I sigh and zip my luggage, "Yes, you know I have important things to do in Miami."

"I know, I'm going to miss you," The green-eyed boy mumbles. I hate leaving him alone, Camila and I are the only family that he have right now. His parents died when he was 10 due to car accident, his Uncle Ben, brother of his mother, adopted him. He was nice at him at first, but as the time goes by, he became alcoholic and abusive towards him that's why when he turned 16 he ran away and traveled from New York to Los Angeles, and since his feet landed and touched the ground of LA he didn't look back to where he belongs and never visited his Uncle Ben since.

I don't want him to spend another holidays all by himself but I can't also stay in LA, because one, my family will be mad if I will not make it to spend my Christmas and New Year's with them, I already missed the Thanksgiving this year with them and two, I have to do the thing with Camila.

Then an idea popped in my head, "What if you come with me? You know, spend this year's holidays with mine and Camila's family, it would be fun."

"Really?!" His emerald eyes widen and gasped.

"Mhmm. I don't want you to be alone again this year, and you're like a brother to me, so why not introduce to you to my fam? What do you say? You going?"

He engulfs me with a hug and keep on muttering, "Of course! I'm going to pack my bags and I will be right back! You're the best Y/N!" He jumps up and down and cannot stop himself from squealing in excitement.

I chuckled and shake my head, "Just go and I will book us a flight."

I grab my phone on the pile of my clothes next to a sleeping Sky, I called an airline to book the next flight to Miami. After I did that, I decided to let Camila know that Sky and I will be having another company.

[Me — 6:49 pm];
Babe, I have something to ask you.

[Bambi — 6:51 pm];
what is it?
if u're going to ask me again if u can have a motorbike for christmas. my answer is...

[Bambi — 6:52 pm];
no. so u need to let it go
u need to let it go. na to the ah to the no no no

[Me — 6:53 pm];
Lol dork. I'm not going to ask you about that stuff. I know you're concern about my safety, so I understand why you don't want me to have it. That's why I'm not forcing you to say yes.

[Bambi — 6:55 pm];
good then what r u going to ask me?

[Me — 6:55 pm];
I was wondering if Marco can go with us in Miami. So he won't celebrate another holidays alone.

[Bambi — 6:57 pm];
idk why r u still asking me this question when u know my answer

[Me — 6:57 pm];
Which is?

[Bambi — 6:57];
YES!!! OF COURSE ID LOVE MARCO TO BE WITH US!!!

[Me — 6:58 pm];
Okay, we will leave the house when he gets back.