Chapter 1

A phone ringing loudly woke me up from my sleep. I grunt and sit up a little bit to grab my phone on the night stand. I squint my eyes and blink them rapidly to adjust from the light that's coming from my phone. I took a glance at the window and see that the sun hasn't risen yet. I whined when I saw that my phone wasn't the one that's ringing so obnoxiously, it's from my girlfriend's. My eyes were about to shut when it fucking rings again, I jumped in surprise and cursed under my breath. I shake my girlfriend's shoulder beside me to wake her up. But she didn't even flinched. I lie back down and shift on the bed to poke my girlfriend's cheeks and shake her body at the same time.

After trying to wake her up in like forever, the petite brunette stirred from her deep slumber. "Oh my God, stooop." She just slaps my hand away and turn her body on me so I'm facing her back.

Her annoying phone keeps on ringing, I didn't even think and asks her who the hell is calling her early in the morning. "Babe, someone's calling you." I groan and lie back, I covered my face with a pillow. My girlfriend turns around and groans loudly.

"Why the fuck are they calling me early in the morning, they better have a good reason why they fucking interrupted my sleep." My grumpy girlfriend said. I didn't even have the energy to tell her that she's so hot when she cursed. She still didn't answer that damn call, she scoots closer to me and snuggles beside me. I wrap my arm around her waist, she nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck.

As we cuddle in peace, her phone decided to ruin our moment and rings again. I swear to God I'm going to throw that shit against the wall. "Fucking hell. Camila, can you please pick your annoying phone up. I want to sleep." I beg.

We stayed up all night in their studio. Well, I stayed up all night with the girls of Fifth Harmony because my girlfriend asked me too. I know, I'm so whipped. They are starting to record and write some songs for their sophomore album. Now both of us are so tired and I don't even know what the hell did to feel very exhausted. Good thing their new management decided to give them a week off.

I heard her mumbled 'fine' and some other words that I can't even hear properly because I'm too sleepy to care. I only heard her complaining to whoever that is calling her before drifting off to sleep.

-

I felt the other side of the bed dip, "Y/N, wake up." I heard a familiar voice trying to wake me up.

"Baby, baby baby oh. Wake uuuup." She sings and lie down beside me, she pressed her back on my front. She grabbed my arm to wrapped it on her torso.

"Noooo, let me sleep." I buried my face further to her neck. "What time is it?"

She sit up a little bit to check her phone. "Seven in the morning."

I groan, "It's too early."

"I know, but I'm going to be late."

My ears perks up when I heard the last word she uttered. "Late for what?"

"The management was the one who kept on calling me awhile ago. They told me that I have a meeting to attend to, today."

She turns around so that she's facing me, she traces my jawline with her index finger. "Now, get your lazy ass up, please babe?"

I rest my head on her collarbone. "But I'm still sleepy," I huff and jutted my bottom lip out.

The Cuban started running her fingers through my locks, I sighed in content. "And I'm hungry, I'm craving for some banana chocolate chip pancakes. I'm hoping that you will make me one." I don't want to open my eyes and look at her puppy eyes, I know she's doing it right now.