Chapter 9

Camila's POV

I woke up at someone's voice shouting so loud that's coming from downstairs. I cover my face with the blanket that's drape all over my naked body because the sun is blinding my eyes. I turn my body around to put my arms around Y/N but instead of hugging my girlfriend's warm and bare body, my arms were wrapped around a soft pillow. I flutter my eyes open and saw that no one is sleeping beside me. I sit up and rest my torso on the head board, I can feel the soreness of my body. I heard another whining coming from downstairs, so I decided to get up and check whoever Y/N is with, in this early morning.

As my bare foot touch the cold hard floor of our bedroom, a shiver run down to my spine. I grab a shirt that's sprawled on the floor and put it on me. My eyes travelled back to the bed, and memories from last night flashed back. My lips curls up when I remember how magical it was. I didn't know why I waited for four freaking years to make that happen. I can see the petals are scattered everywhere, and a massive blood stain on our white bed sheet. I reminded myself to tell Y/N to change it. I snatch a towel in the cabinet and decided to take a cold shower.

-

I walk downstairs and expecting Y/N sitting in the living room talking to her guest but I didn't see her there. I heard another whining coming from the kitchen, "Shhh! Be quiet! Camila might hear us." Y/N, I know its her.

"Don't move," My feet keep on dragging me inside that area, "Oh my God. Stay still!" I can hear the frustration from her voice. Then I heard another low growl.

Who is she with?

I try to look over her shoulders but I can't see any form of a woman or any human.

I walk quietly inside the kitchen, Y/N's back is facing me. She's doing something but I can't see it. My eyes travel down to her body, she's wearing a sports bra and yoga pants and her whole body is covered with sweat, I guess she just finished doing her morning run. And I'm thankful that she didn't force me to come with her today. Unlike the other days where she would wake me up before the sun will rise and drag me with her to the gym or just outside to do some running and exercising.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Y/N groaned again, she still hasn't notice me. I decided to let her know my presence.

"Hey,"

Y/N jumps and turned around, placing her hands on her chest tightly, "Holy shit babe. You scared me."

I giggled at how cute her reaction is, I try to look at whatever she's hiding on her back, "What are you doing?"

"I- uh- nothing,"

I look at her oddly and crooked my eyebrows, "Okay... is there someone else in our apartment? Because I woke up with you shouting and scolding someone."

Before she can say anything else, a cute little gray siberian husky jumps behind her back and run towards my feet, he wags his tail and howl cutely. I can see my girlfriend's eyes widen. I crouch down at his level and grab the little guy and scratch behind his ears and he licks my face repeatedly. "Who's this little guy?" I asked as I keep on petting him.

"I- you see, I thought you weren't coming home yesterday, you know here in our apartment that's why I didn't pick him up from Marco's apartment and Marco took good care of him for a week. And you- you came out of nowhere yesterday so I just-" I cut her rambling off and kiss her soft lips.

"Baby, you're rambling." I can see a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry," She said quietly. "That- that little dude, he's my anniversary present for you." Y/N lowers her head and her eyes found the floor. She's so adorable. "I was supposed to take you out on a cliché date last night but we were busy, so yeah..." I can see her lips turning in to smirk. My face heat up when she said that. She cleared her throat and say, "I also thought you weren't coming home." She uttered whilst rubbing the back of her neck, that's the one thing she does when she's nervous.